ADVERTISEMENT

Official Longhorns v "I'm a man! I'm 40" thread

Great game and no quit in these guys. Love the change from last few years. BUT DAMN.... this O really does need help.

Now everyone turn it to CBS and watch the QB from Houston that we didn’t recruit.

That swing pass to Heard on 2nd & 5 was a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE call. It’s too crowded around the 10 yd line to execute a slow developing play to the boundary. Just horrible. You’ve got to get north and south there. The brain fart by Sam on the next play was bound to happen at some point . . . just happened to be at the worst possible time.

Reactions: freeper
Well....... who would've thought it would have ended like that. Damn.
Players of the game:
1) Holton Hill. Made plays after plays
2) The Predator. Made a lot of tackles
3) Hager. I think he had 3 sacks. He should be playing a lot more.
4) Boyd. Made some good plays.
5) The Punter. NFL
Players of Waste Management:
1) The Receivers. Drop after Drop
2) QB. Yes he played like a fish today. Looked nervous and indecisive on a lot of plays.
3) The Refs. Big calls throughout especially on the PI on Hill.
4) OC. Wasn't aggressive like he should've been and it showed.

The Defense is by far the bright spot on the team besides the Punter. Let's finish strong and get bowling. Next year will be the year to see improvement from the offense and playoff bound

Bad ending but if they had played better on offense during the game it would not have to come down to the last play of the game.Freshman qb's will make mistakes as expected,he will learn on this one.He will not remember all the good plays he made but the pic will be hard for him to forget but Sam is strong enough to rebound .

Reactions: cwillfromdatx
man I really wanted you guys to beat ostate. Your qb throws the ball out of bounds last week on a 4th down and today just gives the game away. I know he is a frosh but dang thats little league

Bro your team almost got beat by little league. Little league made you also shit your pants. He's a fish I'll let him slide even if it was mistake but Buchelle behind this line gives us no chance.

Reactions: freeper
Sam is a horror passer ...he is not the future.
He has been playing better as of late than the start of the season. He will get better. He needs to stop running the ball so much like a RB. If you run, go north against a speed type of D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT