ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official, Seattle Kraken @ Dallas Stars, Round 2, Game 7 thread. FINAL SCORE, STARS WIN, 2-1, WIN SERIES, 4-3!!! *****

Mirv part deux

Sep 6, 2020
In keeping with my decision to close out the spring Stars game watch threads, ... i said i would start a separate thread that would showcase the real important games in the playoffs such as a game 6 or 7. Well, we are here fellow Stars fans.

Game 7 it is. On Monday night. 7 pm, on ESPN.

After taking a 3-2 series lead, and with serious series momentum on our side, we just flat out blew a gasket against the relentless Kraken offensive pressure and fore checks. Jake Oettengier looked beyond completely pedestrian, the defense looked inept, and our scorers were kept in check. Losing the game 6-3 and thusly, evening up the series 3-3.

So, here we are. What needs to happen for us to avoid falling behind Seattle and their waves of offensive talent that at times can be as relentless as any team in the NHL this year?

This is the thread to discuss it, .. so let's not venture over into the other thread and instead focus on this thread as game 7 is as special as it gets regardless of the round.

Go STARS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News