Official Texas vs BYE certified, registered, thread

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Boy.................

This orgy sure is off to s slow start.

Pictures or it didn’t happen. You know the #1 rule. o_O
Or is it a Clob orgy of 1?

Texas vs Bye? I’ll take the push.

Texas wins, but, the "Sam or Bust" crowd get a week of misery and the world comes to an end.

Gonna be hard to follow the action today. I jumped on the bye week to get my service hours out of the way for my kids school. Spending the day judging speech and debate competition. Out here in the land of dust and lust, it’s 0933 hrs and OU still sucks!!!

Gonna be hard to follow the action today. I jumped on the bye week to get my service hours out of the way for my kids school. Spending the day judging speech and debate competition. Out here in the land of dust and lust, it’s 0933 hrs and OU still sucks!!!
Service hours?? You on probation?

Wait.... is this one of those debate team things where the kids get up there and read really fast like they are auctioneers at a cattle show?

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Naw, this is National Forensics League Speech and Debate. Been judging Lincoln-Douglas format all morning. The kids have actual affirmation and negation debate and rebuttal. Topic today is confidentiality of news sources.

Naw, this is National Forensics League Speech and Debate. Been judging Lincoln-Douglas format all morning. The kids have actual affirmation and negation debate and rebuttal. Topic today is confidentiality of news sources.
Ya because that's not a hot button topic just waiting for punches to be thrown over.....

Well, I know the judge will throw ya ass in jail if you don't tell him who ya source is.. no debate there... give ya some time to think it over! That's really what it boils down after all is said and done from what I have seen..But, maybe I am wrong...

Hook'em

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT