ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Texas vs Bye week game thread****

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
We look a little slow on D and Bye is killing us with the run game. We better tighten up or this will be a long Saturday.

Reactions: freeper
We look a little slow on D and Bye is killing us with the run game. We better tighten up or this will be a long Saturday.
Slow due to the Friday night partying last night. After the bye week game, the team will practice extreme social distancing for the EoT - it’ll be a team of one. As soon as the game ends, you’ll see a 4.4 40 run by the entire team to the showers to get ready for the super spreader party tonight.

Been killing these all day. A little fuzzy ball of joy for sure.

20201004-154541.jpg

Asp

Yes, I've been stung by these little jewels.

Last edited:
Dont fvck around and get one of those on you. It isn't a joyous occasion.

I know. When i was in fifth grade, i climbed a tree covered in these things. They lit me up. I was screaming in pain. My mom told me to go lay down and i would be ok. She had no idea what it was. I survived but that day is still etched in my memory. I have been stung by bees and wasps hundreds of times and even accidentally grabbed a large hornet nest with my bare hand but they are mild in comparison. I would grab the hornet nest again before being stung by the asp.

Apparently, a moth laid a bunch of eggs in one of my shrubs and the things are everywhere. No one believes me when i say these things are pure hell. My wife thinks that it's no big deal.... Well when she gets stung and screams for the ambulance, I'm not calling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT