ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Texas vs Bye week game thread****

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
We look a little slow on D and Bye is killing us with the run game. We better tighten up or this will be a long Saturday.

Reactions: freeper
We look a little slow on D and Bye is killing us with the run game. We better tighten up or this will be a long Saturday.
Slow due to the Friday night partying last night. After the bye week game, the team will practice extreme social distancing for the EoT - it’ll be a team of one. As soon as the game ends, you’ll see a 4.4 40 run by the entire team to the showers to get ready for the super spreader party tonight.

Been killing these all day. A little fuzzy ball of joy for sure.

20201004-154541.jpg

Asp

Yes, I've been stung by these little jewels.

Last edited:
Dont fvck around and get one of those on you. It isn't a joyous occasion.

I know. When i was in fifth grade, i climbed a tree covered in these things. They lit me up. I was screaming in pain. My mom told me to go lay down and i would be ok. She had no idea what it was. I survived but that day is still etched in my memory. I have been stung by bees and wasps hundreds of times and even accidentally grabbed a large hornet nest with my bare hand but they are mild in comparison. I would grab the hornet nest again before being stung by the asp.

Apparently, a moth laid a bunch of eggs in one of my shrubs and the things are everywhere. No one believes me when i say these things are pure hell. My wife thinks that it's no big deal.... Well when she gets stung and screams for the ambulance, I'm not calling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT