ADVERTISEMENT

Official Texas vs IState Game Thread

My goddamn score prediction was right on track until dicker messed it up. Ugh!

Oh they just showed the Texas pom squad in those chaps.................. I'll be back shortly.

Finally found the game on radio just before I read MM. Thank you. On the Internet sites, they said 790 is covering it but that is Rockets. I finally just tuned to each AM Station I select in Houston and got to 950 just in time to bring Dicker the Kicker bad luck.

Actually, I enjoy Craig Way's calling of the game. At least I think it is Craig Way.

Stupidest saying in the history of commercials. :rolleyes:

I throw myself on the mercy of the LonghornMM court. Prithee don't publicly shame me in virtual irons, and not banishment to the virtual OrangeBlood Prison.....

Dicker.... you miss anymore kicks tonight and I will personally see to it that all that high quality poon you got after the OU game, disappears for ever.

Sam........ dude........ slow down man. We can't have you running around with your ball sack hanging out.

Damnit. I love his toughness, but he's got to calm that stuff down. Then again, he's not as successful without his tough running. F*ck it I don't know what he should do.

Reactions: freeper
Oh they just showed the Texas pom squad in those chaps.................. I'll be back shortly.

Clob, last year, they interviewed Julia Morales, the Astros TV Broadcast Lady - and it came out she was a UT Grad and once a UT Pom Squad girl. It was being talked about in one of Ken Hoffman's last columns in The Houston Chronicle along with comments under it. In the story, Ms Morales said that "It was the Texas Hotties that got that job." So I commented that I could agree with her on that- and added that the short shirt and vest, low cut shorts and Chaps of the Pom Squad created a look that prompted me to call them "The UT Belly Girls" for good reason - that the UT hotties were certainly ready in case belly dancing broke out during a game. I further said if Julia got her Pom Squad outfit on and went to the Astro game and did her TV spots dressed out as a UT Pom Hottie, none of the men would be able to tell their Wives later what the score of the game was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT