ADVERTISEMENT

Official Texas vs Okie Lite Thread

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Oy vay---- 11am kick off.

We will be awake?
How will our D look with Charlie more involved?
Can we slow down their passing attack?
ESPN has us at a 32.8% chance as a winner---

I wonder where they got that number. We are better in nearly every statistical category. I think they lead in turnovers and maybe third down percentage, which are big, but nearly 70% OSU seems very odd

How will our D look with Charlie more involved?
Thie above quote is what I am most curious about today. I have been watching the crew on LHN this morning and there was a segment about Vance and "unanswered questions". I took away that they were all complaining about how you let Chad Hanson who is the nation's leading receiver and on the Biletnikoff watch list have the kind of game he had. One of them said that Vance actually dismissed Hanson's ability. We need somebody on the staff (preferrably all) to be a film room junkie.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
If that's true, Bedford is just stupid. Whether or not you believe the hype around the kid, think he may not be a great athlete or talent, etc, he is the team's clear go to receiver. You take away that option if you can. It me very basic scheme.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
Thie above quote is what I am most curious about today. I have been watching the crew on LHN this morning and there was a segment about Vance and "unanswered questions". I took away that they were all complaining about how you let Chad Hanson who is the nation's leading receiver and on the Biletnikoff watch list have the kind of game he had. One of them said that Vance actually dismissed Hanson's ability. We need somebody on the staff (preferrably all) to be a film room junkie.
That is a big problem and why this guy needs to go. He is in charge of the defense. It's his job to make sure the scheme is correct to stop our opponent, our players consistently demonstrate execution of the scheme at every position (in practice), and our back-ups are equally prepared. I know, because I played ball.

That is a big problem and why this guy needs to go. He is in charge of the defense. It's his job to make sure the scheme is correct to stop our opponent, our players consistently demonstrate execution of the scheme at every position (in practice), and our back-ups are equally prepared. I know, because I played ball.
Did you also stay at a holiday Inn express last night?

Speaking of wrs------ if we don't throw a net around Washington early, he could torch us as bad or worse than Hansen did.

Reactions: Bwilk55
Gundy looks like he's working on a mullet starter kit.....

And oh look, ok lite just butt fvcked us for a td....

How many miss tackles did they miss that first series? I counted 8. That is bad. Looking slow as well

Boyd sucks at returning kicks. How do they keep putting him there?

Oh ya......then there's that Washington dude...... and the net I suggested we put around him.....

But nah.....fvck it.

Tackling and effort is the problem. That long catch and run was horrible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT