ADVERTISEMENT

Official Texas vs Okie Lite Thread

BREAKING NEWS: Strong is fired and is replaced by Clob as head coach. Cwillfromdatx is the DC. Madcow12 is OC. SwVAHorn is the special team coach. FBhorn is the announcer.
I am on it..

madden-15-run-n-shoot.png

It does not matter.
This did not work.
Our AD made a bad choice.
Some dudes can't handle bright lights.
This will not work.
We can't keep kicking the can down the road.
The wound will not fix itself.
LSU just fired a guy with a winning record.
Winning against OU changes nothing.
Stop the train now or waste more time!

Reactions: swVAHorn
If these butt-kickings continue,I would hope Strong would resign rather than be fired .His 15 million should be enough to take care of his family.
if he resigns he would not get the payout unless a agreement was made. Nobody resigns in the middle of the season.

Conventional thinking was next AD would hire his guy, UT wont wait for that. By the end of the year I think the pressure on UT Pres (Strong supporter) to make a move will be too great. I'm betting behind the scene feelers will be going out to three or four coaches before the end of the season to guage interest (starting in Houston).

Reactions: swVAHorn
Compare what Harbaugh has done with Michigan to what Charlie has done with UT. If I'm not mistaken, they each took over struggling programs with heavy football traditions at the same time.

BREAKING NEWS: Strong is fired and is replaced by Clob as head coach. Cwillfromdatx is the DC. Madcow12 is OC. SwVAHorn is the special team coach. FBhorn is the announcer.
We could not screw it up any worse that is for sure. lol

I'd like to apply for a position as Official Program Historian....after all if we don't keep an archive and remember the mistakes of the past, we'll just repeat them....

I'd like to apply for a position as Official Program Historian....after all if we don't keep an archive and remember the mistakes of the past, we'll just repeat them....
Ok. You're hired but only if we make a bowl game. How about 50 k and month supply of whataburgers lol

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT