ADVERTISEMENT

Official Texas vs Okie Lite Thread

You really think so? I doubt it. Texas should demand excellence. They don't though. 5 mil plus a year should get friggin EXCELLENCE!!!!

you must have missed my point....did you not see the way he was treating the refs ?
Because he had a legit gripe. The refs screwed up and he chewed them out for it. Charlie screwed up when he bumped the ref......... can't gripe about that....

Our defense doesn't communicate. It seems like every play someone has their hands up calling for the coverage.

Strong isn't going to fire Bedford, he won't have the time to. Everyone is going to get the ax.

Charlie was never the right guy, but we kept making excuses. I think he is gone by the TCU game. I don't see us going better than 7 wins this season. We are a very talented but also very horribly coached team.

Reactions: swVAHorn
Because he had a legit gripe. The refs screwed up and he chewed them out for it. Charlie screwed up when he bumped the ref......... can't gripe about that....
agree to disagree...u missed point

So far, excluding UTEP, Texas opponents average 48.67 points per game. Include UTEP, and Texas opponents average 38.25 points per game (when they play us).

If there are no major changes after this crapshow, Charlie will be gone along with the defensive staff by the end of the year.

agree to disagree...u missed point
If a cop runs a red light and hits you, you get to bitch out the cop. It was the cops fault. If you run a red light and hit a cop, you don't get to bitch at the cop.

If a cop runs a red light and hits you, you get to bitch out the cop. It was the cops fault. If you run a red light and hit a cop, you don't get to bitch at the cop.
wtf are you talking about ? are you drunk ??? stop it, u are embarrassing yourself.

Texas ain't going to fire the first black coach in its history middle of season 3. That would take HUGE balls. Now Bedford is good as gone, if he was only half the coach he thought he was.

Reactions: Cotton #12
Texas ain't going to fire the first black coach in its history middle of season 3. That would take HUGE balls. Now Bedford is good as gone, if he was only half the coach he thought he was.
I disagree. His performance is horrendous. He is obliterating Texas records-that losers break. Texas has a case and Strong built it.

head-on-desk-o.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT