ADVERTISEMENT

Official Texas vs Okie Lite Thread

Sooooooooo we can't kick an extra point and we can't go for two either...

Got it.

we run better when have Shane in there, OUS selling out for the run when Swoopes is in. If only he could pass.

Last edited:
Did that just happen? Did charlie just........ penalty.... did they..... and then he smiled...

Did Strong not know the proper thing to do on the penalty until the refs talked to him (Coach, you want to accept the penalty)?

ok..this is where the magic happens.. I BELIEVE>>>>>

believe_nischala.jpg

This just happened:

*ring ring*
Me- Hello?
My 6 year old nephew- Uncle clob, um.... why do the longhorns suck?
Me- 'click'

NEXT WEEK!

You want us to WAIT ANOTHER WEEK to fix this epic fvcking Greek tragedy of a team??

By next week I will have already built a time machine- Wells not Doc Brown---- and traveled back in time to 1957 and punched steve patterson's dad in the face before he impregnates his wife with his clown spawn semen.

Ahhh @clob94 you force me to disagree with you. As a professor of humanities I must challenge your assertion that this is a Greek tragedy of a team. A real Greek tragedy entertains and teaches us important lessons about the human condition. This team is not entertaining and the coaching staff has apparently learned no lessons....

ABC commentator--- "even when it doesn't look like a good play they still get 7, 8, 9, 10 yards"......

Ahhh @clob94 you force me to disagree with you. As a professor of humanities I must challenge your assertion that this is a Greek tragedy of a team. A real Greek tragedy entertains and teaches us important lessons about the human condition. This team is not entertaining and the coaching staff has apparently learned no lessons....
Freeper, if I could buy you a beer, I'd make it a case.

:( We can't tackle, cover, cause fumbles, intercept, hold a block for an extra point, pretty much anything that gives our offense an advantage we can't do. :mad:

Last edited:
Nevermind. Kick the fg and make it a 3 score game.

I say 3 scores because we can't kick extra points or make a two point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT