Official Texas vs Okie Lite Thread

I wish we had lost the ND game now....they might get rid of him like LSU did to LES.... right now.

Every national media outlet is openly laughing at this game. Go check twitter. We are trending and not in a good way.

Reactions: swVAHorn
Deja vu this happened earlier in the season. Swoopes in inside the our 20. Stopped on the first and 2nd down. Then bring Shane in on a 3rd and long for a INT run back. Don't put the young man in that position. The 18 wheeler package needs to be put in placed in the red zone of the under 10 yard line

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
This game eerily reminds me of the 66-7 thrashing put on us by UCLA which led to Mackovic's firing. Our defense is playing just as bad or worse than that team.

Texas fans deserve better than this nonsense. I am so pissed. I will never root against Texas But dang....need a change.

Where's Bomb. Utisthabomb should be in here on bended knee apologizing to me profusely.

Reactions: diadevic
so did OSU shit coach make adjustments, is that why they look so good now or have we stalled out ? we are not even getting good runs.

how the hell is that not a late hit at the back of the endzone ? wtf....OSU paying reffs ?

Sooooooooo we can't kick an extra point and we can't go for two either...

Got it.

we run better when have Shane in there, OUS selling out for the run when Swoopes is in. If only he could pass.

Last edited:
Did that just happen? Did charlie just........ penalty.... did they..... and then he smiled...

Did Strong not know the proper thing to do on the penalty until the refs talked to him (Coach, you want to accept the penalty)?

ok..this is where the magic happens.. I BELIEVE>>>>>

believe_nischala.jpg