ADVERTISEMENT

Official Texas vs Okie Lite Thread

Every Texas football message board has gone full negative on Strong & his staff. This reminds me of the attitude at the end of Mack's tenure.

see smart penalty....better angle....Charlie..are you paying attention incase you are still our coach next week?

ISU has put 42 on BU and they are 1-3..BU just scored..i might turn over and watch that one. 42-35

Every Texas football message board has gone full negative on Strong & his staff. This reminds me of the attitude at the end of Mack's tenure.
You mean that after 2 and a half seasons the rest of the world is finally seeing what I saw day one?

Sooooo is that my cue for an "I tried to tell you" victory lap?

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
You mean that after 2 and a half seasons the rest of the world is finally seeing what I saw day one?

a lot of us here were wanting him gone last year and we took a beating on here for it...I am not saying that to feel like we are vindicated because we are suffering along with the rest of you but it is amazing the condition of this program. We thought after the ND game that we were fixed , well, the O is somewhat but the rest of the team is a mess. I would give the O a B+ so far this season and the rest of the team a D-....coaching staff a F with the exception of sterlin and he gets a A for fixing the O.

Reactions: swVAHorn
46 points for OSU. Who is surprised? We gave up 47 to Notre Dame and 50 to CAL. No one should be surprised.
but Charlie was going to fix the defense...right ????? he had full control of it and a BYE week. Do not forget we had a BYE week.

Many of us saw it. We just hoped Strong would get a great staff to fix his shortcomings. Not going to happen I'm afraid.

Did Red hit it on the head when Charie was hired? Not a big Red ( the guy, not the drink) guy, but just sayin.

so a white dude can trash the refs and a ref runs into Charlie and gets a 15 yard penalty...hmmm

I'm no rocket scientist and you guys have forgotten more about football than I'll ever know but if this isn't on the coaching staff, who gets the blame? I mean this isn't a talent issue, and youth can only explain so much.

Reactions: swVAHorn
I'm no rocket scientist and you guys have forgotten more about football than I'll ever know but if this isn't on the coaching staff, who gets the blame? I mean this isn't a talent issue, and youth can only explain so much.
Those that can't do- teach. Those that can't teach, better learn another trade craft.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT