ADVERTISEMENT

Official Texas vs Okie Lite Thread

Texas ain't going to fire the first black coach in its history middle of season 3. That would take HUGE balls. Now Bedford is good as gone, if he was only half the coach he thought he was.
I wish color would not be an issue here,only record but when 80% of the players and coaches are black then their could be some resentment now and in the future by firing the coach and staff members.

Well it's another nail in the coffin of this coaching staff. Looks like Tom Herman better be as good as we think he is.

we are now squarely in the running for his services.

Dear Big Cigars,

Take control and make the right hire.

of course, Strong has owned OU so we win that and he gets another year...its the UT way

I was going to start a thread but.....

Who wants Strong gone? I do. Do you want Strong gone and if not why?

I wish color would not be an issue here,only record but when 80% of the players and coaches are black then their could be some resentment now and in the future by firing the coach and staff members.
The exact definition of racism is judging someone by their color/race and NOT their abilities. To keep a coach based on race is racist.

Well I s'pose I'll go shovel some horseshit out of the stalls. It can't smell nearly as bad as our defense did...then we'll see if I can lower my blood pressure enough to watch Louisville and Clemson.

I was going to start a thread but.....

Who wants Strong gone? I do. Do you want Strong gone and if not why?
No ooooooo swvahorn--- he just needs more time to get his system in place. Look at what he did in Louisville! Surely if he can do that in Louisville of all places, just imagine what he can do here at Texas!

We're just young and need time to grow. Mack brown DID leave the cupboard bare after all. Charlie will whip these entitled players into shape! He's a disciplinarian. He's no nonsense. His team's are well coached. He has core values! He just needs time to recruit HIS guys. You know, 2 and 3 star guys that he can coach up.

Just a little more time is all he needs.....

If you do what is right, let the chips fall where they may. I like Charlie, but, has to be accountable no matter what color his skin is. If there is backlash, so be it. There just can't be a downtrend in the program. He has a monumental task to salvage this season

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
I have been supporting him from day one. I'm done. I can't see Strong improving. Bad game day coach, poor management of staff. Corrected offense with help from the UT pres to hire Sterling. Defense, special teams are a disaster. If it wasnt for Sterling, do you see improvement in UT?

No ooooooo swvahorn--- he just needs more time to get his system in place. Look at what he did in Louisville! Surely if he can do that in Louisville of all places, just imagine what he can do here at Texas!

We're just young and need time to grow. Mack brown DID leave the cupboard bare after all. Charlie will whip these entitled players into shape! He's a disciplinarian. He's no nonsense. His team's are well coached. He has core values! He just needs time to recruit HIS guys. You know, 2 and 3 star guys that he can coach up.

time is running out

the_death_clock_by_rkironman-d6i32es.png

Don't forget, 3 years later, Louisville is winning because of Strong and Texas is losing because of Mack.

It will amaze me if Texas has a Bowl Game to go to at the end of the year. I do like Strong and hate that he can't get it done.....but he CAN'T get it done. He is not a championship level coach for Texas. I like Herman though he is young. I think he has "it". I hope Texas doesn't hire an old retread who runs 2 TE's and a FB...

Charlie's game management was horrible today. Calling a timeout at the end of the first half then watching the D fold again for another score. Asking the refs to decline a penalty that would have given OSU a first down -- incredible. Punting towards the end of the game down 3 TD's, then risking Shane trying to score a garbage TD -- useless.

Reactions: swVAHorn
Our program is being destroyed right in front of our eyes. He's had plenty of time to show that we're at least trending in the right direction. We're going backwards fast.

Reactions: swVAHorn
so what is the limit of daily posts can you make on the main board now? it says I am at my limit for the day.....hmmm

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT