ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL TEXAS vs OU SUCKS thread of A$$whip***

Sark needs to hand off play calling duties right now. This second. Venebels has his number. The only way to combat that is to hand off the play calling duties to someone that is not predictable.
Either that or run the ball more until Quinn setlles down.

That interception was on Ewers… cant loft the pass at the goal line like that, you get your receiver killed.
What the fvck is with these broadcast cameras? Is anybody else's TV sputtering? All of mine are.
Probably an issue with the feed between Game Day on ESPN and ABC. Notice it was five minutes in before ABC even cut to the game. ESPN was showing Horn Band playing SBB. Im in Houston and saw the blackout(s).

It was a fair call but the call on the field was fumble not enough evidence to overturn that it was clearly coming out
Dude........ the ball was loosened-- he regained his grip and control. The ball didn't move again UNTIL it hit his knee. There's not even a debate to be had bro. I'm sorry.

Reactions: westx
Dude........ the ball was loosened-- he regained his grip and control. The ball didn't move again UNTIL it hit his knee. There's not even a debate to be had bro. I'm sorry.
Ok well it got overturned, it is what it is

We are playing too emotional. Why the hell does Keilan run that kick off out of end zone?

Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT