ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL TEXAS vs OU SUCKS thread of A$$whip***

A 4 hour marathon where Texas only led for a minute and 17 seconds punctuated by a last minute exciting finish. I think my wife would be thrilled 🤣
Look dude you won. Now stop with the gloating on the teams board. You have sooner scoop or whatever it's called to do that.

Look dude you won. Now stop with the gloating on the teams board. You have sooner scoop or whatever it's called to do that.

Just responding. Home boy said I got pwned…I ignored that part of his Clob’s post initially but then absolutely needed to clarify the state of my wife. These are important conversations

Reactions: weevilcatch
Just responding. Home boy said I got pwned…I ignored that part of his Clob’s post initially but then absolutely needed to clarify the state of my wife. These are important conversations
You can also just ignore whatever he's saying.

Reactions: freeper
You can also just ignore whatever he's saying.

Cali. By my count Majors only played 4 snaps. So one can’t really say he was a huge loss or not. CR had piss poor first couple drives grade wise. He was above average in 2nd half.

CR is a better run blocker than Majors and it’s not close. Majors I’d say is better in pass pro at the moment.

When Majors comes back he will be back at C. But it will be a glorious day when CR settles in and can take over

Cali. By my count Majors only played 4 snaps. So one can’t really say he was a huge loss or not. CR had piss poor first couple drives grade wise. He was above average in 2nd half.

CR is a better run blocker than Majors and it’s not close. Majors I’d say is better in pass pro at the moment.

When Majors comes back he will be back at C. But it will be a glorious day when CR settles in and can take over
Well I've read that we always grade higher in pass blocking finished in the top 25. Now why we don't grade as high in the running game I don't know. And I can't remember any false starts on Majors the last 5 games.

Well I've read that we always grade higher in pass blocking finished in the top 25. Now why we don't grade as high in the running game I don't know. And I can't remember any false starts on Majors the last 5 games.

Banks has been okay in Tun block. He was bad vs. OU. Jones has been our best run blocker. Had a couple bone head moments vs. OU. Hayden Conner is plain awful in run block. Campbell is average. Majors is slightly below average.

I don’t know why. I’m not in meetings or do I see practice. I also don’t know their checks at LOS so it’s very hard to pin point why.

Majors had a penalty vs. Baylor. Can’t count OU game. Played clean vs. KU.

Banks has been okay in Tun block. He was bad vs. OU. Jones has been our best run blocker. Had a couple bone head moments vs. OU. Hayden Conner is plain awful in run block. Campbell is average. Majors is slightly below average.

I don’t know why. I’m not in meetings or do I see practice. I also don’t know their checks at LOS so it’s very hard to pin point why.

Majors had a penalty vs. Baylor. Can’t count OU game. Played clean vs. KU.
Well Brooks has gained 100 yards in his last 4 games so there's that. And Tope Imade speaks very highly of coach Flood.

We played bored against Wyoming and Baylor did what we wanted against Kansas maybe we haven't played with the intensity we did against Alabama. Maybe the Oklahoma game will be a wakeup call.

Reactions: weevilcatch
Well Brooks has gained 100 yards in his last 4 games so there's that. And Tope Imade speaks very highly of coach Flood.

We played bored against Wyoming and Baylor did what we wanted against Kansas maybe we haven't played with the intensity we did against Alabama. Maybe the Oklahoma game will be a wakeup call.

I’m just telling you how they’ve graded out. No opinion, just facts based on their execution.

Brooks has gained 6.7 ypc due to several big runs on plays all blockers executed. Often times he’s having to dodge tacklers at LOS.

JT Sanders is absolute dog shit blocking and he needs to start to take some pride in that. I think he’ll fall in draft if he doesn’t. But he flat out sucks in run block.

That said, yes, the OL needs to check their attitude and nastiness. Because they just got tore up Saturday

Reactions: freeper
I’m just telling you how they’ve graded out. No opinion, just facts based on their execution.

Brooks has gained 6.7 ypc due to several big runs on plays all blockers executed. Often times he’s having to dodge tacklers at LOS.

JT Sanders is absolute dog shit blocking and he needs to start to take some pride in that. I think he’ll fall in draft if he doesn’t. But he flat out sucks in run block.

That said, yes, the OL needs to check their attitude and nastiness. Because they just got tore up Saturday
And for all the mistakes we made if the defense hadn't have broke down on that final drive we'd have won.

For the second time this season, Dillon Gabriel is named "Big 12 Offensive Player of the Week." Gabriel becomes the only quarterback in OU history to pass for more than 250 yards and rush for more than 100 yards in a game against Texas.

Dude, just let it go already. You guys won TODAY. It doesn't necessarily make you the better team at the end of the season. Let the season play out and we'll see how you look.

Yes, that physical team of yours gave up well over 500 yards of offense in 3 quarters. That's Riley/Grinch level D. The goal line stand was Sark being stubborn with his play calling on that series. He admitted it post game. Four straight runs up the middle when all you had to do was mix in a little play action for an easy score. They were selling out on the run.

Trust me, your team is nothing special and doesn't strike fear in any team that is in CFP contention. There's holes all over their defense. Don't be shocked if KU, WVU or OSU beats you. Then what? You're going to go screaming and bitching about how worthless Venables is as a coach. It's so predictable with you guys.

I don't agree that our offense played poorly. Ewers fumble was not costly as OU didn't capitalize. Defensively is where we had the biggest breakdowns. Missed communication on the final TD was huge. Nothing to do with OU play calling. We busted the coverage and OU capitalized. Simple as that. The other missed opportunity was the blown call by the refs on the obvious intentional grounding by Gabriel when the ball was snapped 30 yards behind him. He was still inside the tackle box and there were no receivers anywhere close. And yes, it was a physical game on both sides. I wouldn't say OU was more physical. We hit them hard too. Your homerism is a bit much on that take. We played a shytty game and nearly won. OU played their best game of the season and barely won. I guarantee we don't play that poorly the next time we meet in December. Assuming you guys don't lose to WVU, KU, or OSU.

Just stop and take the win. Enjoy it for now because when things start going bad for you guys it's going to be brutal around here for you guys. When that happens, of course you'll be nowhere to be found but I'm sure you'll be reading here a lot like you have for several years. I never understand why OU fans spend more time here than in their own fan boards. Are we really in your heads that much? Says a lot about your lack of self esteem and lack of confidence.
That goal line stand was epic. One for the ages and let everyone know that OU defense is starting to suffocate teams and making them like it.

Reactions: 22LR
That goal line stand was epic.

I think most Texas fans here think the goal line stand was 100% due to Sark's play calling and Texas' ineptitude in execution. However, I can assure you that if the previous OU coaching staff was still here, Texas would have walked in from the one yard line. They also would not have held the Texas offense (one of the best in the nation) to 23 points.

Reactions: Belldozer1 and 22LR
I think most Texas fans here think the goal line stand was 100% due to Sark's play calling and Texas' ineptitude in execution. However, I can assure you that if the previous OU coaching staff was still here, Texas would have walked in from the one yard line. They also would not have held the Texas offense (one of the best in the nation) to 23 points.
We missed the blocks, so it's true that execution was the reason we didn't make it in. The OU defenders made the tackle so they get the credit for that, but if the block wasn't missed they wouldn't have been able to make the tackle.

That goal line stand was epic. One for the ages and let everyone know that OU defense is starting to suffocate teams and making them like it.
Oh how you carry on. We put 3 o lineman on that series you think they didn't know what was coming? Belldozer your team won now chill.

Guys let’s all just get along, hard fought game on both sides just giving you guys a hard time

Pretty much ran the damn same play 3 times in a row and they knew it was coming. With our d end in the back field Sark could of called the goal line play where he went out from the back field and caught a pass and scored like against Wyoming but nope tried to run the ball 3 times smh

Dude....... Rice stuffed us at the goal line. Congrats. Your troll attempts are getting worse over time. Losing your edge.

Dude....... Rice stuffed us at the goal line. Congrats. Your troll attempts are getting worse over time. Losing your edge.
as long as th'ey're provoking a response I'd say they're working as well as ever.

I went back and tried to find a goal line stand like that in the previous coach's five year tenure at OU. Couldn't find a single one. Not even against cream puffs like UTEP, Tulane, Florida Atlantic, South Dakota, Missouri State or Western Carolina. Much less against a Power Five team with one of the best offenses in the country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT