ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL TEXAS vs OU SUCKS thread of A$$whip***

Is he supposed to win a Matty every game or what?

He went 31/36 for 346 in this game. What the ****? Lol
This board shits all over him every game, go look at the last 3game threads before this one. Why you acting like this is some sort of revelation?

Comments like this are always fun. Walker dropped a TD pass from DG. Kicker missed a FG. Punter had a shank and a blocked kick. Both teams missed some opportunities.
That’s my point asswipe. If both teams play mistake free football UT wins going away. By the way, where has your sorry ass been? Very first post I assume. Posts like yours are fun too. You were nowhere to be found until the game is over. Never saw you after last year’s game either. Enjoy this one for a short while. It might get ugly for you guys in December, if you even get that far.

Georgia. FSU. Ohio St. Michigan. Etc.

I’m thinking none of them are shaking in their boots of either Texas or OU
But the rest of their schedules are tougher than what either UT or OU will face in the six week after next Saturday off. Other than Georgia hard to see any of the rest unbeaten the Big 10 and Pac 12 unbeatens all play each other.

I saw a breakdown of Ewers a couple of days ago, and the analysis showed that his QB rating is astronomical against quarters coverage, but just average against Cover 1, Cover 2 and Cover 3. Almost all of his big plays have come against quarters coverage. OU only plays quarters coverage 19% of the time.
Bullshit. We gained over 550 yards of offense against whatever coverage they put out there. OU’s defense wasn’t the issue for us today. Ewers was 31/36 for 378. Yeah that’s right..their “Quarters” coverage sure worked well. By the way, quarters coverage is just a fancy term used for zone coverage with a 2 deep safety. It’s nothing new or visionary. Stop with the pretend coach speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
That’s my point asswipe. If both teams play mistake free football UT wins going away. By the way, where has your sorry ass been? Very first post I assume. Posts like yours are fun too. You were nowhere to be found until the game is over. Never saw you after last year’s game either. Enjoy this one for a short while. It might get ugly for you guys in December, if you even get that far.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But the rest of their schedules are tougher than what either UT or OU will face in the six week after next Saturday off. Other than Georgia hard to see any of the rest unbeaten the Big 10 and Pac 12 unbeatens all play each other.
The Big X has 3 teams but the rest is just plain lousy. It's not a conference per se but the Big X west is the weakest conference in the country. They'll benefit when those new schools join next year.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Go Fvck yourself. We’re going to mark this thread come December and see how much of a man or a pussy you are. I won’t be surprised if OU loses 1-2 games left on their schedule. Enjoy the win but don’t get too excited about your team pulling out a close one while giving up nearly 600 yards of offense. There’s a shyt ton of holes on that D.

• Haha
No sir. If both teams played mistake free football OU loses. It doesn’t matter though.

No sir. Texas had three turnovers. OU scored a total of 7 points off those turnovers. OU’s special teams breakdowns resulted in 10 points for Texas.

Why don't you go hop on your boy Herman's meat and let him pack your sh!t. Now run along, the goons at spoonerscoop miss you.

No sir. Texas had three turnovers. OU scored a total of 7 points off those turnovers. OU’s special teams breakdowns resulted in 10 points for Texas.
Wrong again. It’s not that simple. The way we were moving the ball a turnover is a missed opportunity for us to keep moving downfield for a likely score. The points off turnovers are irrelevant since OU was unable to cash in. You also have to remember we dropped a sure INT in the end zone which resulted in 3 points. Plus we had a ton of penalties. Mistake free football involves all aspects of the game not just turnovers.

By your analysis, the 7 points off turnovers is the difference in the game. Basically, it was one poor throw by QE that did us in. Other than that throw, QE shredded OU’s secondary.

Knucklehead--- I said EVEN if you leave the points on the board that OU scored off turnovers---- without those turnovers- Texas score at least another 13.

Georgia. FSU. Ohio St. Michigan. Etc.

I’m thinking none of them are shaking in their boots of either Texas or OU

And none of the other teams in the top ten are shaking in their boots about Georgia, FSU, Ohio State or Michigan. There are about ten teams that are capable of winning the national championship this year.

Wrong again. It’s not that simple. The way we were moving the ball a turnover is a missed opportunity for us to keep moving downfield for a likely score.

I think you are making some faulty assumptions, like assuming that Texas would have moved the ball 83 yards and scored if Ewers hadn't thrown the first interception. Second, turnovers aren't necessarily a product of a poor play by Texas. For instance, Ewers fumble was caused by a vicious hit that jarred the ball loose by the true freshman safety Peyton Bowen.

Another thing, OU was the more physical team today. I can guarantee you that goal line stand would have NEVER occurred if Riley/Grinch were still there at OU. Texas would have probably put up in the neighborhood of 60 points against them today.

I think you are making some faulty assumptions, like assuming that Texas would have moved the ball 83 yards and scored if Ewers hadn't thrown the first interception. Second, turnovers aren't necessarily a product of a poor play by Texas. For instance, Ewers fumble was caused by a vicious hit that jarred the ball loose by the true freshman safety Peyton Bowen.

Another thing, OU was the more physical team today. I can guarantee you that goal line stand would have NEVER occurred if Riley/Grinch were still there at OU. Texas would have probably put up in the neighborhood of 60 points against them today.
Dude, just let it go already. You guys won TODAY. It doesn't necessarily make you the better team at the end of the season. Let the season play out and we'll see how you look.

Yes, that physical team of yours gave up well over 500 yards of offense in 3 quarters. That's Riley/Grinch level D. The goal line stand was Sark being stubborn with his play calling on that series. He admitted it post game. Four straight runs up the middle when all you had to do was mix in a little play action for an easy score. They were selling out on the run.

Trust me, your team is nothing special and doesn't strike fear in any team that is in CFP contention. There's holes all over their defense. Don't be shocked if KU, WVU or OSU beats you. Then what? You're going to go screaming and bitching about how worthless Venables is as a coach. It's so predictable with you guys.

I don't agree that our offense played poorly. Ewers fumble was not costly as OU didn't capitalize. Defensively is where we had the biggest breakdowns. Missed communication on the final TD was huge. Nothing to do with OU play calling. We busted the coverage and OU capitalized. Simple as that. The other missed opportunity was the blown call by the refs on the obvious intentional grounding by Gabriel when the ball was snapped 30 yards behind him. He was still inside the tackle box and there were no receivers anywhere close. And yes, it was a physical game on both sides. I wouldn't say OU was more physical. We hit them hard too. Your homerism is a bit much on that take. We played a shytty game and nearly won. OU played their best game of the season and barely won. I guarantee we don't play that poorly the next time we meet in December. Assuming you guys don't lose to WVU, KU, or OSU.

Just stop and take the win. Enjoy it for now because when things start going bad for you guys it's going to be brutal around here for you guys. When that happens, of course you'll be nowhere to be found but I'm sure you'll be reading here a lot like you have for several years. I never understand why OU fans spend more time here than in their own fan boards. Are we really in your heads that much? Says a lot about your lack of self esteem and lack of confidence.

I guarantee we don't play that poorly the next time we meet in December.

With all due respect, we've been hearing similar things from Longhorn fans for the past 20+ years. Texas has won a total of three conference championships in the Big 12's 28 year history. Their last conference championship was 14 years ago. OU has won five of its last six meetings against Texas, 11 of the last 15 and 17 of the last 25.

You guys made a big deal with your "49-0" signatures and memes after beating an OU team with a mannequin starting at quarterback last year (who couldn't even crack the 3-deep at Pitt). He, along with the punter and two running backs passed for a total of 39 yards in that game. By the way, that mannequin is still on the roster, except in this game he was #4 on the depth chart.

With all due respect, we've been hearing similar things from Longhorn fans for the past 20+ years. Texas has won a total of three conference championships in the Big 12's 28 year history. Their last conference championship was 14 years ago. OU has won five of its last six meetings against Texas, 11 of the last 15 and 17 of the last 25.

You guys made a big deal with your "49-0" signatures and memes after beating an OU team with a mannequin starting at quarterback last year (who couldn't even crack the 3-deep at Pitt). He, along with the punter and two running backs passed for a total of 39 yards in that game. By the way, that mannequin is still on the roster, except in this game he was #4 on the depth chart.
If you’re upset about UT fans talking up our team, you need to go somewhere else. Remember you’re on. a UT fan board dumbass. Nobody here cares about your roster or your school. If you’re into going back in the past, just look at the all time win/loss record. Or if I recall correctly, we’ve won a National Championship more recently than OU. See, we can play that game too. OU won yesterday because they made fewer mistakes than we did. Plain and simple. That’s usually how it works in a rivalry game.

You’re welcome to stick around but don’t expect people here to welcome your shyt talk. You guys are acting like a bunch of Aggies constantly seeking validation from big brother. I didn’t think you all were this insecure. Just take the win and move along. See you in December.

Last edited:
Reactions: brushycreekhorn
Dude, just let it go already. You guys won TODAY. It doesn't necessarily make you the better team at the end of the season. Let the season play out and we'll see how you look.

Yes, that physical team of yours gave up well over 500 yards of offense in 3 quarters. That's Riley/Grinch level D. The goal line stand was Sark being stubborn with his play calling on that series. He admitted it post game. Four straight runs up the middle when all you had to do was mix in a little play action for an easy score. They were selling out on the run.

Trust me, your team is nothing special and doesn't strike fear in any team that is in CFP contention. There's holes all over their defense. Don't be shocked if KU, WVU or OSU beats you. Then what? You're going to go screaming and bitching about how worthless Venables is as a coach. It's so predictable with you guys.

I don't agree that our offense played poorly. Ewers fumble was not costly as OU didn't capitalize. Defensively is where we had the biggest breakdowns. Missed communication on the final TD was huge. Nothing to do with OU play calling. We busted the coverage and OU capitalized. Simple as that. The other missed opportunity was the blown call by the refs on the obvious intentional grounding by Gabriel when the ball was snapped 30 yards behind him. He was still inside the tackle box and there were no receivers anywhere close. And yes, it was a physical game on both sides. I wouldn't say OU was more physical. We hit them hard too. Your homerism is a bit much on that take. We played a shytty game and nearly won. OU played their best game of the season and barely won. I guarantee we don't play that poorly the next time we meet in December. Assuming you guys don't lose to WVU, KU, or OSU.

Just stop and take the win. Enjoy it for now because when things start going bad for you guys it's going to be brutal around here for you guys. When that happens, of course you'll be nowhere to be found but I'm sure you'll be reading here a lot like you have for several years. I never understand why OU fans spend more time here than in their own fan boards. Are we really in your heads that much? Says a lot about your lack of self esteem and lack of confidence.

I don’t know how you’re not exhausted from all the mental gymnastics you’re using to try to justify this loss lol. Are you 12?

Exactly. 49-0 was great but that team didn’t even make it to the Big 12 championship game. I think this Texas team is different and will make it this year but Texas fans have acted like that’s a foregone conclusion after losing this game for years and it’s happened once.

Exactly. 49-0 was great but that team didn’t even make it to the Big 12 championship game. I think this Texas team is different and will make it this year but Texas fans have acted like that’s a foregone conclusion after losing this game for years and it’s happened once.
Lots of football games to be played, including a possible rematch in December. Remember that little sooner.

Again, the insecurity and lack of self esteem by OU fans is surprising.

Lots of football games to be played, including a possible rematch in December. Remember that little sooner.

Again, the insecurity and lack of self esteem by OU fans is surprising.

Little sooner kicked little longhorns a** yesterday 🤣🤣🤣

If what you watched yesterday is your definition of an ass kicking, I feel sorry for your wife when she has an "orgasm".

I’m trolling the guy who keeps calling everyone names and can’t take a loss. I came away with a lot of respect for Texas yesterday. Hard fought game on both sides.

Last edited:
Reactions: Etlonghorn
I’m trolling the guy who keeps calling everyone names and can’t take a loss. I came away with a lot of respect for Texas yesterday. Hard fought game on both sides.
Go loiter on the streets of Philly, I hear it's a great time of year to catch lead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT