ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL Texas vs The Fighting Bill Clintons game thread***

Arkansas treated this like the super bowl and for us it was just another game on the schedule. We were completely manhandled on the line of scrimmage. If we don’t address the OL issues this season it will be another 5-6 win season. Funny how many of us were projecting 9 and 10 wins this season LOL!!!

Reactions: LonghornMM
As a coach, this kind of humiliating loss is hard to defend. Not much that you say. Total reset and try to prevent the wheels from coming off of the team, recruiting, and fan base.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
As a coach, this kind of humiliating loss is hard to defend. Not much that you say. Total reset and try to prevent the wheels from coming off of the team, recruiting, and fan base.
We will see what kind of coach we have after this whooping.

No, you can't change a soft team overnight, but he had several months, to unsoften them.

Arkansas treated this like the super bowl and for us it was just another game on the schedule. We were completely manhandled on the line of scrimmage. If we don’t address the OL issues this season it will be another 5-6 win season. Funny how many of us were projecting 9 and 10 wins this season LOL!!!
Arkansas might be a pretty good football team this year who knows. They sure look like they have bought into Pittman. Either way they wanted it more tonight and it showed. Hopefully Sark can rally the troops. We were bound to struggle with young inexperienced QBs and a bad offensive line.

No, you can't change a soft team overnight, but he had several months, to unsoften them.
That’s easier to do once you get a couple of recruiting classes in. The only thing is the fan base expects to win now and I just don’t believe that’s going to happen.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Been dealing with it. This isn’t new to me.
Well my man, the meltdown over a year one coach? Sark's a proven coach obviously, it's why Texas hired him, time in the system will fix things. Did you really think he was gonna run the table? In his first year? I'm as anxious as the next person but god dam man? Do yerself a favor this season, ride with it then let yer hopes fly in 2022. Sark's a good coach but ain't nothin happenin in austin this season brother except hopefully excitement for 2022. Sincerely. 😁

Reactions: HarryBuffalo
True, but this soft bullshit has gone on for the past decade. They need less “Austin culture” and more old school blue collar work ethic. Mf’s are too worried about school songs offending people and finding safe spaces.
I believe Clob said a year or so ago this is a problem from the top ( leadership). It’s garbage and I have to agree we’re NOT SEC we are Pac 12 type thinking and culture. Hopefully we grow into what we want to see. Right now it’s gonna be bumpy roads.

Well my man, the meltdown over a year one coach? Sark's a proven coach obviously, it's why Texas hired him, time in the system will fix things. Did you really think he was gonna run the table? In his first year? I'm as anxious as the next person but god dam man? Do yerself a favor this season, ride with it then let yer hopes fly in 2022. Sark's a good coach but ain't nothin happenin in austin this season brother except hopefully excitement for 2022. Sincerely. 😁
Obviously you don’t know me. I don’t knee jerk.

The issue is getting blown out and embarrassed.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
Look, there are two types of cats. The first gets punched in the mouth and tears well up and they start to feel sorry for themselves and shut down. The second type gets punched in the mouth and tucks his chin, grits his teeth and gets his ass in the fight and starts trying to maul mfers. I didn’t see a single one of the later tonight.

The issue is getting blown out and embarrassed.
Sooners almost give last weeks game to Tulane. With established coaches and arguably the best offense in cfb. I forgot the spread 29 or so points but that's beside the point. Sark will steer yer ship straight. It's just ridiculous to think he's gonna run the table his first season at the helm. Take yer lumps, Sark's a good coach.

Reactions: HarryBuffalo
I thought your defense played pretty tough, but wore down in the end.

Offense with Card did not look good. Looked better with my homeboy in there though.

The question is how good is ARK? Looked pretty stout tonight, so maybe it's not such a terrible loss.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Sooners almost give last weeks game to Tulane. With established coaches and arguably the best offense in cfb. I forgot the spread 29 or so points but that's beside the point. Sark will steer yer ship straight. It's just ridiculous to think he's gonna run the table his first season at the helm. Take yer lumps, Sark's a good coach.
You're wearing out your welcome.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT