ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL Texas vs The Fighting Bill Clintons game thread***

Arky plays Aggy the way they played against us tonight, and Aggy plays the way they played Colorado… Hoggies win 40-21.

Ease up guys. Rice next week. We got this.

• Haha
Reactions: LonghornMM
No but your sh!t is getting tiresome.

Fyi.. the Sooners aren't good either. You've played 2 teams with gapping vaginas and one almost beat you at home. You have no room to talk.
Well, I'm pretty sure you guys fell out of the top 25. Todays raping by the piglets solidified that I'm sure. Piglets gaped it.

Sooners almost give last weeks game to Tulane. With established coaches and arguably the best offense in cfb. I forgot the spread 29 or so points but that's beside the point. Sark will steer yer ship straight. It's just ridiculous to think he's gonna run the table his first season at the helm. Take yer lumps, Sark's a good coach.
I hear you, but Texas got run out of the stadium tonight and embarrassed. That’s NOT ok and does nothing to build optimism and momentum.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
True, but this soft bullshit has gone on for the past decade. They need less “Austin culture” and more old school blue collar work ethic. Mf’s are too worried about school songs offending people and finding safe spaces.
I was at the game and we got our asses kicked. We're not SEC tough.

At multiple times throughout the game, there were patriotic songs played (Lee Greenwood - God Bless the USA and a few others) and the entire stadium sang loudly in unison. The fans and student section rocked the entire game. It's not because we're Texas. That's the league; SEC football is a religion. There are zero signs of wokeness in the SEC. Meanwhile, our team will go home to Austin and continue to hear about EOT litigation and professors that teach non-binary, they/them, gender, and ethnic studies.

Fayetteville is tougher than Austin. UA's fanbase is tougher than UT's fanbase. UA's student section is tougher than UT's student section. At least Sarkisian has been in the SEC and knows what it takes to win in the league. Being social justice warriors ain't going to mean sh$t in the SEC.

At multiple times throughout the game, there were patriotic songs played (Lee Greenwood - God Bless the USA and a few others) and the entire stadium sang loudly in unison. The fans and student section rocked the entire game. It's not because we're Texas. That's the league; SEC football is a religion. There are zero signs of wokeness in the SEC. Meanwhile, our team will go home to Austin and continue to hear about EOT litigation and professors that teach non-binary, they/them, gender, and ethnic studies.

Fayetteville is tougher than Austin. UA's fanbase is tougher than UT's fanbase. UA's student section is tougher than UT's student section. At least Sarkisian has been in the SEC and knows what it takes to win in the league. Being social justice warriors ain't going to mean sh$t in the SEC.

I agree with everything that you wrote. However, what makes this embarrassing loss even more embarrassing is that Arkansas is a bottom dweller SEC team. They're a nobody team that just embarrassed Texas. Is it baseball season yet?

I agree with everything that you wrote. However, what makes this embarrassing loss even more embarrassing is that Arkansas is a bottom dweller SEC team. They're a nobody team that just embarrassed Texas. Is it baseball season yet?
I get your point, but I wouldn't call them a nobody team. And, I wouldn't judge them by last year's record where they were in every game except 2. My point is that this is the level of environment, toughness, and competition we will see every single week. We better strap it on tight.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
I get your point, but I wouldn't call them a nobody team. And, I wouldn't judge them by last year's record where they were in every game except 2. My point is that this is the level of environment, toughness, and competition we will see every single week. We better strap it on tight.

Ok, to be fair, Arkansas is a middle of the road SEC team. Texas is unproven, but got exposed by a middle of the road team tonight. Just an embarrassing loss. There is no other way to put it. I'm worried about our recruiting momentum after an ass kicking like this.

How were you able to stay there the whole game with those inbreds?

Aw f*** off

1st cup of coffee down, starting to process last night without the influence of alcohol.

Congrats Arkansas, y'all whooped us again.

We knew our o-line was a weakness going into this season but didn't know it was this bad. A 3 man rush got at Card almost at will. No bueno for an inexperienced qb.

D actually played a decent 1st half but were gassed by the constant 4 play breaks. They simply got wore out.

Why did the o-line start blocking, receivers started catching & backs gained yds when Casey came in? Did arkansas have in their 2nd team at that point? I was too boozed at that point to notice.

Overall an embarrassing showing.

Reactions: westx and freeper
how about the fans rushing the field after the game? still some bad blood from the SWC days? What a bunch of posers they are lol...

UT and OU vs. ARK are going to be a fun games to watch over the years, and we're going to have to beat them down a few times to make sure they know their place (they are basically a poor man's Texas A&M).

1st cup of coffee down, starting to process last night without the influence of alcohol.

Congrats Arkansas, y'all whooped us again.

We knew our o-line was a weakness going into this season but didn't know it was this bad. A 3 man rush got at Card almost at will. No bueno for an inexperienced qb.

D actually played a decent 1st half but were gassed by the constant 4 play breaks. They simply got wore out.

Why did the o-line start blocking, receivers started catching & backs gained yds when Casey came in? Did arkansas have in their 2nd team at that point? I was too boozed at that point to notice.

Overall an embarrassing showing.
UA was starting their prevent D when Casey came in. Still, Casey plays with a bit more of a noticeable energy than Card. When there was room to gain some yards, he took off without hesitation. I think he, not the OL, opened up the field.

This is the most accurate statement I’ve seen. Couldn’t agree more.

Sad that volleyball gets more excited than our football team. Texas takes opening set over ND.

Casey looked way more capable at QB than Card. I hope he starts next game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT