ADVERTISEMENT

****OFFICIAL Texas vs The GOAT game thread****

Clavicle is a bone. Bones break. If it is a sprain that is most likely AC joint. Severity depends on how many ligaments are involved and if they are just stretched or torn. If it is 1, 2 he could probably play next week. 3 it depends if they decide to do surgery. 4,5 or 6 he is done for a while.
If it's 1,2 could he have continued to play?

If it's 1,2 could he have continued to play?
That’s what I kind of wonder. You know as much as Sark I’m sure wanted to win the game he said during the week(and rightly) that regardless of the outcome it had no impact on the teams goals for the season. So you kind wonder if the thought was “let’s make sure Quinn is healthy for the games that really matter.”

Clavicle is a bone. Bones break. If it is a sprain that is most likely AC joint. Severity depends on how many ligaments are involved and if they are just stretched or torn. If it is 1, 2 he could probably play next week. 3 it depends if they decide to do surgery. 4,5 or 6 he is done for a while.
I’m not a doctor. I just reported exactly what Sark said.

I’m not a doctor. I just reported exactly what Sark.
Yeah. I know sark is being cautious and probably playing the media a little bit, but Quinn wasn’t walking around like a guy who was going to miss 8 weeks… we’ll see I guess

I haven't watched the video yet but it looks like sour grapes my man. Bama didn't cheat. Refs maybe, but not the players or team.
Well the zebras did call 15 penalties on AL. We're they from the SEC? The visiting teams conference usually supplies the zebras. If so can't complain.

So all you gotta do to avoid grounding is bounce it off a defender? That doesn’t sound right.
It is so frustrating. I mean they do all of these things to protect the quarterback where they make the defense hold up in a split second, you can't even hit them if they are inbounds but about to step out of bounds and they pretty much make all defensive players to hold up even if they are in danger of the qb tucking and running. All this crap and the refs can't blow the whistle and stop the play even though the DL has complete hold of him on the ground.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
I haven't watched the video yet but it looks like sour grapes my man. Bama didn't cheat. Refs maybe, but not the players or team.
You should watch. This guy is a USC fan, not a Texas fan.

EDIT: and it’s not just him. I’ve seen Georgia and Clemson you tubers calling it a “travesty”. Awful lot of smoke for there not to be a 🔥.

Last edited:
Takeaways
Or kicking is set. carrot top is going to be a good kicker. Relax Cameron it's in good hands. Yeah he missed a 20 yard fg but a 49 yarder with less than 2 minutes against AL? Don't worry about the 20 yarder.

And who is this guy Danny Trejo? At first I thought you mean the actor? He's from FW and he didn't arrive till August from Wesleyan of all places?. Kudos to whoever it was that found him.

We have a bunch of underclassmen in the ol considering the circumstances I thought they played well. Do we finally have a promising ol?

Defense. Don't give all the love to Gary Patterson Pete Kwiatkowsky is an outstanding coach who has a better resume than GP. Don't believe it? Look at all the players he's sent to the NFL.

And if today is any indication we may have a good coaching staff at TX.

X is a prime time player. And Jordan Whittington played great today. If he plays the whole season there's our 1, 2, punch at receiver.

AL always has a great defense and they were ready for Bijan from the start. And when Quinn went down it was easy for their d to stop him. Have to give props to them for that.

The play calling on both sides was also better than expected.

When you have to face the AL dynasty especially for an inexperienced teamit was inevitable that AL would take over at the end.

i don't think they had first down in the second half until the last 3 possessions. Then they scored 2 out of 3 times and got stopped on 4th down in our red zone.

They got it done when it mattered and that's a sign of the AL dynasty.

Im certain that Murphy is better than Card but he didn't start practicing till August.

Lastly we've got to get Quinn healthy and ready to go by the TT game when conference play starts.

In short the best thing is that the longhorns played better than expected.

But I think it was @GuaranteedFresh! who says there are no moral victories.If we don't build on this game than what happened today won't matter at the end of the season.

HookemHorns

I quit reading at:

Defense. Don't give all the love to Gary Patterson Pete Kwiatkowsky is an outstanding coach who has a better resume than GP. Don't believe it? Look at all the players he's sent to the NFL.

Where did you read that, wemakestupidshitup.com

🙄

I quit reading at:

Where did you read that, wemakestupidshitup.com

🙄
Patterson is an absolute asset though

He is. No question but we can’t get in the habit of giving Patterson the credit when the defense is good, and PK the heat if there is a time where it isn’t good
No excuses my man. GP's in charge. No ifs ands or buts about it. You gotta good thing going let it roll.

No excuses my man. GP's in charge. No ifs ands or buts about it. You gotta good thing going let it roll.
No he’s not. It’s a collaborative effort. Patterson doesn’t even have a headset on on game day. Kwiatkowski is still calling the defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT