ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL TEXAS vs Up Your Funnel gameday thread of Big 8 Conclusion**

We still got some issues but this team grew up a lot tonight. Not just the team but the coaching staff too. When the game was on the line, PK brought pressure. Sark kept attacking on the other side. It’s not 52-17 like someone predicted but in a lot of ways, it was better than that.

We still got some issues but this team grew up a lot tonight. Not just the team but the coaching staff too. When the game was on the line, PK brought pressure. Sark kept attacking on the other side. It’s not 52-17 like someone predicted but in a lot of ways, it was better than that.
i mean take away the refs and i wasnt far off...they cost us 17 points tonight at least

soooo ill say the score should have been 43-16 ...i was wrong though..you're right at the end of the day. But lets not act like the score doesnt show the whole story.

Reactions: Archmadness
i mean take away the refs and i wasnt far off...they cost us 17 points tonight at least

soooo ill say the score should have been 43-16 ...i was wrong though..you're right at the end of the day. But lets not act like the score doesnt show the whole story.
Yea. Not knocking you at all. Just saying I think we got more out of this game than we would if you’d nailed it.

Yea. Not knocking you at all. Just saying I think we got more out of this game than we would if you’d nailed it.
The team grew up tonight...just win the big 12..all we need. This team is learning to win against all odds. Next year we should be at the " Win when we are supposed to win" status.

also D LINE IS THE MVP THIS YEAR.

Reactions: westx and freeper
Was screaming at my TV for 5 seconds before the snap watch the jump pass

The team grew up tonight...just win the big 12..all we need. This team is learning to win against all odds. Next year we should be at the " Win when we are supposed to win" status.

also D LINE IS THE MVP THIS YEAR.
D Line shut that Iowa state OL #54 mouth tonight 🤘

While we got called the a lot penalties in the first half we had none. Iowa State had no penalties in the first haha l haha but 5 in the second and as Texas took control in the second half they were the ones getting called for personal foul.

And for the first time since the Alabama game were had a solid second half nothing really bad to say. The special teams hasn't played well the last 2 games but they were on tonight.

We've made it thru this 3 game gauntlet and now we have Texas Tech at home. I have a good feeling about this one were at home on senior night and we're on national tv.

Hookemhorns

Last edited:
Reactions: freeper
I barely made it through the end of the game. I passed out, tired. Worked most of the day. Excellent job by the team to make it to 10 wins.... but we have 2 more b12 opponents left. Outside of OU, Tceh and Okst are huge problems. They are season wreckers. Yormark still has 2 cards up his sleeve.

I only remember 8 points

On AD touchdown we kicked a FG. On X punt return we still kicked a FG.

I barely made it through the end of the game. I passed out, tired. Worked most of the day. Excellent job by the team to make it to 10 wins.... but we have 2 more b12 opponents left. Outside of OU, Tceh and Okst are huge problems. They are season wreckers. Yormark still has 2 cards up his sleeve.
Yep, which means this team has to end the celebration of beating ISU and laser focus on Tech. It is a short week because of the holidays and they play on Friday. I enjoyed watching some of the celebrations, but they are flirting with the fringe of excessive celebration, I mean, it was ISU-not even a top 25 team. No disrespect to them because they are tough to beat on the road, but you get my drift.

Yep, which means this team has to end the celebration of beating ISU and laser focus on Tech. It is a short week because of the holidays and they play on Friday. I enjoyed watching some of the celebrations, but they are flirting with the fringe of excessive celebration, I mean, it was ISU-not even a top 25 team. No disrespect to them because they are tough to beat on the road, but you get my drift.
we should allow them the plane ride home to enjoy it. i'm sure the coaches had the laptops going, if it makes you feel better

Reactions: hookem777
Who cares man. First time winning 10 games in the regular season since 2009, let them enjoy it. They know what happened in Lubbock last year so they aren’t going to take Tech lightly.

Who cares man. First time winning 10 games in the regular season since 2009, let them enjoy it. They know what happened in Lubbock last year so they aren’t going to take Tech lightly.
Yea, I can be somewhat of a killjoy.

Everyone can be that way...its because we are Texas fans lol...years of losing and let downs..I decided to just accept who this team was after the blowu loss and it made the season much more enjoyable so far. We are all supporting a team who has underachieved for so long now its hard not to be critical and standoffish even when we win. Thats going to change. This team has figured out how to win , even if its ugly and i think our best two games of the year are about to come up!

hookem! 10 -1 baybay

Reactions: freeper and westx
Looks like Bob Stoops 2.0 , Venables next .
3 years ago when ISU played Oklahoma in the Big XII title have the zebras hit Iowa State with everything but the kitchen sink. And the Big XII zebras let Oklahoma size as they usually did against Riley's teams. Anyway Campbell was irate and tried to attack the zebras. I mean he almost got his hands on him and I didn't blame him for wanting to do it. Riley's teams got away with so much. What he's like now I have paid attention to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT