Official Us vs dirt merchants thread

KChorn11

Oct 26, 2019
This season isnt on sam. Kid deserves better
Sam really didn’t play well till the last few drives. He was way off on a lot of passes. The pressure didn’t help but still. To me he doesn’t start running till we’re in a hole

hookem777

Dec 13, 2011
Sam has had 2 different head coaches. 3 different offensive coordinators , never a good o line or dominant run game and bad coaching AND is 1st or 2nd in almost every stat for qb in Texas history. This isnt his fault

This is on Tom fking Herman. We need to move on. I said this year I'd love for sam to come back next year, if was him I would not. Hes gave everything he has

freeper

Jan 6, 2005
I've got to give Herman credit. He's stronger than I thought, he just said he's going to have to watch the film from today. I sure as hell couldn't stomach it....hopefully he's watching that film on the plane that carries him outta town....

Reactions: clob94

KChorn11

Oct 26, 2019
Honestly a loss is probably better it’s gonna force some real conversations about Herman to be had. Don’t have a choice anymore

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
I've got to give Herman credit. He's stronger than I thought, he just said he's going to have to watch the film from today. I sure as hell couldn't stomach it....hopefully he's watching that film on the plane that carries him outta town....
I'd seriously rather watch old people fvck than have to watch that game. I didn't see a down of it. Was driving the entire time. Will not be watching the replay. Hearing the sound of Craig Way dying a slow death over and over again is all I need to know about how we played. Hell, even the OU broadcasters were calling the game "hot garbage" football. When your team is up 14 with four minutes to go and you're still calling a Texas OU game hot garbage, you know it was bad.

Belldozer1

Aug 20, 2014
We should all just accept the fact that the era of millennials has changed the perception of good football forever. In his post game interview Riley opined this was one of the greatest RRS OF ALL TIME. Talk about ignoring the elephant in the room....do they even realize there is an elephant in the room?

KChorn11

Oct 26, 2019
Feeling pretty good about my decision to record (and now delete) this game and send lead downrange for a few hours instead of watching live.

F*ck this team, f*ck these coaches.
I gotta give ash some props. When our punters Stupidity didn’t give OU the ball in the red zone OU didn’t do a whole hell of a lot.

Hoookem722

Nov 23, 2019
I gotta give ash some props. When our punters Stupidity didn’t give OU the ball in the red zone OU didn’t do a whole hell of a lot.
Except for score on essentially 4 drives in OT if not for the missed FG. Give it up man this whole team is a train wreck. I applaud your optimism though.

KChorn11

Oct 26, 2019
Except for score on essentially 4 drives in OT if not for the missed FG. Give it up man this whole team is a train wreck. I applaud your optimism though.
Eh I don’t really count the OT. The rules don’t really give any defense much of a chance in the era of offense. Those OT games usually end of a missed 2 point, a turnover or a missed FG. It’s not really football

ElDiabloTejano

Sep 16, 2014
This season isnt on sam. Kid deserves better
love sam. he does deserve better. other guys that have deserved better, imo, over this period of crap

loved caleb blueitt-- i usually dont go for theatrics and all, but he always struck me as genuine.

loved fozzy-- he was a not on my watch guy akin to sam; just not enough around him to keep it from happening

love roschon too-- there's still hope for him yet. but i love his attitude

Reactions: westx

JDCPAgolferHorn

Aug 30, 2020
love sam. he does deserve better. other guys that have deserved better, imo, over this period of crap

loved caleb blueitt-- i usually dont go for theatrics and all, but he always struck me as genuine.

loved fozzy-- he was a not on my watch guy akin to sam; just not enough around him to keep it from happening

love roschon too-- there's still hope for him yet. but i love his attitude
Add Ossai - his motor is always on

Reactions: westx