ADVERTISEMENT

OK Clob....you are now on the clock

I'd have to get my guys to hack his...errr I mean, I'd have to meet the young lad first in order to tell you the o/u. But she certainly scored a 4 on my finger scale.

Meaning I'd cut off 4 of my fingers if God would let me shag her.

I'd have to get my guys to hack his...errr I mean, I'd have to meet the young lad first in order to tell you the o/u. But she certainly scored a 4 on my finger scale.

Meaning I'd cut off 4 of my fingers if God would let me shag her.
Now THIS is a new scale I haven't of heard yet. Love it though! clob I mean this is the best possible way...YOU are a manslut.

From those wedding pictures, I am assuming she looks better in person.

Ya never know, he might be packing around a 3rd leg. You can be a visual 3 on a scale to 10 but a tripod gives ya 5 extra points to the ladies.

We have no TE. Just go ahead and deal with that. Our back ups will be zero help with run blocking. They get rag dolled by the DE on almost every play. Their routes aren't pretty and there's not much speed. Pretty much useless until broken foot boy returns sometime around OU weekend.
Man, you were as right as you could be on the tight end. I am sure he will be busy in film room this week. A couple of notable plays: The first play of the game where we almost got a safety, he didn't touch anybody and could have helped with the LB that was given a free path to Buechele. Then, the John Burt touchdown "that wasn't"-Here the right tackle held, but, it was a grab to slow him up because he thought he was going to get help from the TE. If you see it, he had his back to the LT and didn't engage any block at all (This particular play was what TH said in "Rewind with TH"). I hope he I a quick learner and is more aware from here on out.

Man, you were as right as you could be on the tight end. I am sure he will be busy in film room this week. A couple of notable plays: The first play of the game where we almost got a safety, he didn't touch anybody and could have helped with the LB that was given a free path to Buechele. Then, the John Burt touchdown "that wasn't"-Here the right tackle held, but, it was a grab to slow him up because he thought he was going to get help from the TE. If you see it, he had his back to the LT and didn't engage any block at all (This particular play was what TH said in "Rewind with TH"). I hope he I a quick learner and is more aware from here on out.

They just need to slap a TE number on Nicholson and put Okafor in at RT. If we are going to ask our TE to pass protect, what different does it make.

They just need to slap a TE number on Nicholson and put Okafor in at RT. If we are going to ask our TE to pass protect, what different does it make.
I don't know which Olineman to do this with (whoever is the most athletic) but your idea is not bad....I know the defense has to account for a TE that can catch but if he is a liability ALL the other plays then what good is he? Good point.

I don't know which Olineman to do this with (whoever is the most athletic) but your idea is not bad....I know the defense has to account for a TE that can catch but if he is a liability ALL the other plays then what good is he? Good point.

Evidently, we have a TE that can run block named Kendall Moore. He must of gotten lost on the way from the locker room to the sidelines and missed the game last week.

Evidently, we have a TE that can run block named Kendall Moore. He must of gotten lost on the way from the locker room to the sidelines and missed the game last week.
I don't know where I was watching, but I did hear Herman say Kendall Moore would be on the field a lot more this week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT