ADVERTISEMENT

Ok so who do you like for the nc?

You're on a UT website, imbecile. Christ on a cracker. :rolleyes:
Sholz, they are obsessed with you. When they can't message directly with you, they try to lure you, and when they can't lure your, they talk among themselves about you. "utisdabomb's" familiar quote " I am so in your head" is pretty relevant with these guys.

Reactions: Scholz
I can admit to my thoughts on the future though- but i will not bet on it. That's stupid. Again, OU has no control over the committee decisions, why would i make a bet hoping they agree with my team? No, i will bet on things OU can control...
What a wuss. STFU about blowu winning it all. You obviously know they won't. Your team doesn't have control of whether they win all their games? Retarded. =)roll

I see Dabo Sweeney the coach at Clemson and I see a man who is destined to win a nc someday soon. I mean he is building a monster out there this could be the first non "blue blood" to win a nc in a long time. The caliber of recruits he is bringing to Clemson and then taking their game to the next level. Deshawn Watson was and is one of many 5* recruits on the Clemson team.

Oh and one last thing the burnt orange in my veins gives me a chuckle every time i see former OK dc Brent Venables on the Clemson sideline. You may not know or remember this. Five years ago RG III, for all intents and purposes won his Heisman against OK. It knocked OK out of title game contention and it was also the first time Baylor ever beat OK. To make matters worse it was the most yards ever given up by a sooner d. So Bob Stoops fired Venables and brought back Mike to become the sooner dc. Poor ol Brent the best he could do was to go to Clemson and look at what's happened to the poor guy since. All he could do was to go to work for the best hc in college fb and two years ago Clemson led the country in total d. Oh and I almost forgot (not really) the last two years Clemson beat OK by a combined score of 77-23. You think Venables didn't enjoy sticking it to the man that fired him?

BV played at KSU under Snyder and Baylor will be hiring a new coach next year. I'd like to see BV back in the Big XII next year as a hc. It would be all out war if his teams went up against OK and Stoops.

You know when I think of us in 2016 and maybe we can do what TCU did two years ago. They had been 11/14 the previous two years and then pow!!! The brought in Sonny Cumbie and Doug Meacham and all of a sudden the horn frogs went from a mediocre offense to a high powered one overnight. Look at what those guys did with Boykin and Doctson and everybody else on that TCU offense.

Maybe we can be in the same scenario. We got all sorts of untapped potential at the skill positions, and a potentially solid ol. Maybe Mattox and Gilbert will be for us what Cumbie and Meacham were for TCU. TCU came in under the radar and by the time people started paying attention to them they were unstoppable. Their only loss was a miracle comeback by Baylor and they destroyed everyone else they played afterwards including an SEC team in the PB. I don't think anyone is paying attention to us not really most people don't think we can beat ND. Well what if we do? What if we come out ready to play a full season physically and emotionally?

Hey why not us?

I predict Texas to have 4-5 losses. Ou? 2 losses

It all depends on replacing Sterling Shepard and keeping Baker Mayfield healthy.

I don't like that hated crimson crew across the red river and don't mind saying so. But on paper they have a very solid squad. And upon furhter review their recruiting from past February was better than I originally thought. They won back Parrish Cobb in the Baylor fire sale, and they got a ND decomit, a 5* lb on signing day. I'm going to wait and see how they do against cougar high and tOSU. If yes, they're a contender but if he has one more concussion and BM will have to retire. If that happens all bets are off the table.

It all depends on replacing Sterling Shepard and keeping Baker Mayfield healthy.

I don't like that hated crimson crew across the red river and don't mind saying so. But on paper they have a very solid squad. And upon furhter review their recruiting from past February was better than I originally thought. They won back Parrish Cobb in the Baylor fire sale, and they got a ND decomit, a 5* lb on signing day. I'm going to wait and see how they do against cougar high and tOSU. If yes, they're a contender but if he has one more concussion and BM will have to retire. If that happens all bets are off the table.

Caleb Kelly was never a ND commit. In fact, most knew he would never choose ND because he was not a fan of the academic standards & strict policy on having to work towards a degree regardless if you are going to the NFL.
All the insiders predicted even if he did choose ND he would never make it to signing day. But he never committed to ND, he chose OU.

Could be okie state, could be tech. I also see us losing to Houston or Ohio state. The only way Ou loses to Texas is if Ou plays really bad and Texas plays really good. However it happened last year so who knows

My list of playoff teams is as follows
1. Ohio State-If they take care of OU they should have a relatively easy path to the playoffs as MSU might take a step back and I truly believe Michigan is overrated at this point
2. LSU-18 starters back, Bama at home. If Brandon Harris improves a little this team could be special
3. Clemson/FSU winner is a lock as the rest of the ACC Sucks
4.Stanford or the Big12 champion

What a wuss. STFU about blowu winning it all. You obviously know they won't. Your team doesn't have control of whether they win all their games? Retarded. =)roll

Of course they do, but i dont think they go undefeated. And for that reason It's a fool's bet to bet to just sit and hope my team's resume is more subjectively impressive than another.

So, if you are so confident that your team will defeat OU in dallas, lets go! You cant be that worried about having a new avatar, don't worry I'll be classy. maybe a picture of barry switzer drinking beer in his underwear.

I'll be classy. maybe a picture of barry switzer drinking beer in his underwear.

Heisennberg, I admit, that was pretty damn funny. I do have two observations in your post. 1. Classy and switzer don't belong in the same sentence. 2. There is probably an actual pic floating around of ole barry in his undies and beer.

So, if you are so confident that your team will defeat OU in dallas, lets go!
If you'd learn to read, THIS thread is about the NC game. You claimed blowu would win that in the 2nd post of this thread, something you've been deflecting and running away from ever since. If you want to talk about the Red River game, maybe start a thread about that, you dumb sumbitch. As it stands, you're a scared little girl who won't back up his moronic talk about your team winning it all. Smart I guess since you chumps faceplant every time you get a shot at that. Because you're not a contender.

I see Dabo Sweeney the coach at Clemson and I see a man who is destined to win a nc someday soon. I mean he is building a monster out there this could be the first non "blue blood" to win a nc in a long time. The caliber of recruits he is bringing to Clemson and then taking their game to the next level. Deshawn Watson was and is one of many 5* recruits on the Clemson team.

Oh and one last thing the burnt orange in my veins gives me a chuckle every time i see former OK dc Brent Venables on the Clemson sideline. You may not know or remember this. Five years ago RG III, for all intents and purposes won his Heisman against OK. It knocked OK out of title game contention and it was also the first time Baylor ever beat OK. To make matters worse it was the most yards ever given up by a sooner d. So Bob Stoops fired Venables and brought back Mike to become the sooner dc. Poor ol Brent the best he could do was to go to Clemson and look at what's happened to the poor guy since. All he could do was to go to work for the best hc in college fb and two years ago Clemson led the country in total d. Oh and I almost forgot (not really) the last two years Clemson beat OK by a combined score of 77-23. You think Venables didn't enjoy sticking it to the man that fired him?

BV played at KSU under Snyder and Baylor will be hiring a new coach next year. I'd like to see BV back in the Big XII next year as a hc. It would be all out war if his teams went up against OK and Stoops.
Yeah I'm sure the 48-24 beat down administered to Texas a couple of weeks later had nothing to do with wrapping up the Heisman right? Don't let facts get in the way of your fairytale though. And your sentiment about Sweeney is not shared by many, if any. Sweeney's a rah rah guy who has had a run of a couple good years. I will admit that BV has done much better than I and probably most thought he would do.

Interesting comments about Dabo coming from the fans of a team whose team he has swamped the last couple of years. That would be like us putting down Gary Patterson and I haven't noticed Texas fans putting GP down.

Take a look at the facts look at the talent he has there. Then look at his coaching staff most of them are a bunch of young guys under 40 who are going to be head coaches soon.

So because he beat Ou that means he is the best coach In the nation? Lol I'm sorry but that analogy doesn't even make sense. He is a good coach yes, but nowhere near the best. Plus let's remember he coaches in the pathetic ACC which must be nice

Heisennberg, I admit, that was pretty damn funny. I do have two observations in your post. 1. Classy and switzer don't belong in the same sentence. 2. There is probably an actual pic floating around of ole barry in his undies and beer.

LOL. True, Barry's reputation wasnt exactly squeaky clean. I heard some crazy stories that never made the news, but I believe it. But the pic actually does exist!

barry-switzer.0.jpg

If you'd learn to read, THIS thread is about the NC game. You claimed blowu would win that in the 2nd post of this thread, something you've been deflecting and running away from ever since. If you want to talk about the Red River game, maybe start a thread about that, you dumb sumbitch. As it stands, you're a scared little girl who won't back up his moronic talk about your team winning it all. Smart I guess since you chumps faceplant every time you get a shot at that. Because you're not a contender.

I think they have as good a chance as anyone in the country, and many talking heads and people who know football agree. I dont have to back up my talk about them winning it all, and why would I? Again they dont get into the playoff without a vote from the committee, and I am not going to place a bet on someone's subjective opinion. That just seems retarded.. I will however love to bet on the outcome of a single game, because OU has total control on that. I understand your trepidation, other texas fans have admitted as much that OU is the favorite in dallas for good reason. I'd just love to see you with a new avatar after watching texas lose to OU. Is that really too much to ask for?

Interesting comments about Dabo coming from the fans of a team whose team he has swamped the last couple of years. That would be like us putting down Gary Patterson and I haven't noticed Texas fans putting GP down.

Take a look at the facts look at the talent he has there. Then look at his coaching staff most of them are a bunch of young guys under 40 who are going to be head coaches soon.
I don't hear OU fans calling Patterson the best coach in the country either, Tonto.

All I know is we had a better recruiting class then blowu and their cockiness will be shut down again here soon.

BUT this ISNT the thread for this! GTFO blowu tards and quit derailing the thread!

Believe me I understand Ou is now y'alls bowl game but you implied recruiting classes matter when they haven't in years in this rivalry

Believe me I understand Ou is now y'alls bowl game but you implied recruiting classes matter when they haven't in years in this rivalry

Now you are just sounding ignorant blowu is our bowl game really? Well since you don't understand anything your recruiting in the state of Texas is dwindling down if you keep up. Sorry I wasn't clear enough for you to catch on. My apologies and deepest sympathies for the trailer park nation.

Have you looked at our upcoming class? Do research before mouthing off. And yes Oklahoma is your bowl game. Alot of your fans could care less if y'all have a losing season as long as you beat Ou.

Well oulegacy76.......maybe ou should start playing TEXAS like a "Bowl game" or let me guess....."big game bob" IS coaching against TEXAS like a "Bowl game" which explains a lot.

I'm serious guys. I personally don't want Texas to not be any good. It takes away the excitement of the RRR. But seeing how y'all still talk about beating Ou last year and 2 years before that tells me your program isn't what it used to be. That's something second tier programs do. Teams like OSU, Arkansas, UCLA , etc. In other words teams that don't expect to beat big boys. Come back Texas, come back

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT