ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon/Washington who do you like?

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
I'm so excited I can't wait to watch Oregon play Washington which is a first for me.

Of course we had that blowout last week but Washington's season has been similar to ours. They haven't won a game by more than 10 points since September.

But they can't run the ball. Oregon can and they have a better defense. But Oregon's schedule can't compare to Washington's.

The ducks are favored by what 9 points? I agree and I say

Oregon 38
Washington 31
and the ducks punch their ticket for the playoffs

Last edited:
States are a "what". Not a "who". And I like Washington more because they have really good sushi and Asian noodles.
Oregon only has Voodoo donuts and hippie chicks that don't shave their arm pits.

I hope Washington wins again. I can understand them being in the playoff over us instead of Oregon, but I feel Washington isn't as hot right now as they were when they first played.

One more thing about tonights game I think the qb who wins this game wins the Heisman. It's a great story line. And so is this

Other games I've started on here before that besides the wolverines and the buckeyes the Big X sucks. You know they really need Washington and Oregon to have somebody anybody that can beat the big boys. Michigan
Georgia
Florida State
Tulane

One more thing about tonights game I think the qb who wins this game wins the Heisman. It's a great story line. And so is this

Other games I've started on here before that besides the wolverines and the buckeyes the Big X sucks. You know they really need Washington and Oregon to have somebody anybody that can beat the big boys. Michigan
Georgia
Florida State
Tulane
Agree. Heisman trophy is won tonight.

Georgia
Florida State
Tulane
Good point about the Heisman bieng decided tonight. I hadn’t thought about it that way. Can anybody tell me about the stats for Harrison at OSU and Daniels from LSU? Other than them being all world talent. Are there stats worthy of the Heisman?

Daniels definitely has the stats. He’s crowding 5000 yards passing and has over 1100 rushing this year and has the highest QBR in FBS history.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Daniels definitely has the stats. He’s crowding 5000 yards passing and has over 1100 rushing this year and has the highest QBR in FBS history.
Oh shoot. I hadn’t realized. I have been locked in on Penix as my favorite all year. I guess Daniels deserves it hands down. I just checked and doesn’t really have significant turnovers.

Just discovered that u-vers is in a dispute with ABC and no longer carries it. That means tonight’s game of Washington v Oregon and tomorrow Horns game are not viewable in my household. 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: diadevic
Just discovered that u-vers is in a dispute with ABC and no longer carries it. That means tonight’s game of Washington v Oregon and tomorrow Horns game are not viewable in my household. 😡😡😡
Why you upset? Get to the bar.

I haven’t watched either team play this year, so I’m watching the game with zero expectations. It’s still in the 1st Q and UW is leading 10-0. So far, they’re looking better than the Ducks (not just the score).

Good point about the Heisman bieng decided tonight. I hadn’t thought about it that way. Can anybody tell me about the stats for Harrison at OSU and Daniels from LSU? Other than them being all world talent. Are there stats worthy of the Heisman?
I read that both of them will be invited to the Heisman ceremony next week. I don't know but believe it or not the Georgia is the 5th one. Is he that good?

Man I thought Oregon would manhandle Washington this time around. Washington just beating them up physically.
Lanning better light a fire under his guys asses or this will get ugly in the 2nd half.

Well it's just turned into a game. Oregon just scored a td with 9 seconds to go in the first half and they get the ball to start the second half. This is starting to get good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT