ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cancelled camps in LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
But according to FBH he should have just spit and rub some dirt on it and got back on the field dammit!! Colt had no HEART!!
Thats what the old guys did when football was football, good thing you never me Frank Medina,,LOL! and got carried off and went back, Colt had heart all yr long bring them winning games, but,, what are the odds of that happening agin in a Natty game? Funny ain't it? and them long talks with his daddy at the half, betcha a mil that the Playing NFL thing was brought up, but it wasn't Colts fault we lost, it was MB cause he had not another QB to play in case this happen, unprepared for a Natty game? com on thats stupidity

Hook'em

Ok, let's take a look at reality for a second. Strong was not going to return to UT, period. What were our best options for the HC position? Gruben? Saban? Honestly, I think we got the absolute best option that was realistic possibility with Herman.
We are taking a chance on a young rising star who if is successful, will be around for a looooong time. If we landed an older proven name such as Saban, we'd be looking for a new coach yet again in a few yrs. Let's see what this Herman guy can do. If he sucks hind tit he'll get the boot too.

FB, I really hate say this, and I like you, but I'm done with you posting the negative, baseless nonsense that you do. Don't make me put you in time out by continuing to post your BS. I've asked you to stop several times, but you haven't.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT