ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cool--- weird--- or creepy-- you decide

Now I'm being accused of crimes. Interesting.

RuhRon

2yjues7.jpg

I was on a dating site and received a message. A lady from Harker Heights so I checked out her profile. She was pretty nice looking. She was wearing some kind Dominetrix outfit. She was holding a whip. I read about what she was interested in. She wanted to torment your balls. Fellas what should I do? Damn

I was on a dating site and received a message. A lady from Harker Heights so I checked out her profile. She was pretty nice looking. She was wearing some kind Dominetrix outfit. She was holding a whip. I read about what she was interested in. She wanted to torment your balls. Fellas what should I do? Damn

I would be scared to have coffee with that women,

Last edited:

The answer to this question lies in the questions, do you have kids, and/or do you want kids.

I'm sorry, but for me, I have 6 kids, and I am pretty damn sure I don't want more so I'm still protecting my boys. No amount of sex is worth hurting your boys.

What the F___ websites are you going to?

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
The answer to this question lies in the questions, do you have kids, and/or do you want kids.

I'm sorry, but for me, I have 6 kids, and I am pretty damn sure I don't want more so I'm still protecting my boys. No amount of sex is worth hurting your boys.

What the F___ websites are you going to?

WhipsRUs.com

Dude that some A level kink there. Maybe you can talk her down to C level.

Never know.

I just read clob fantasy story and by God I am in lol listen clob you can date her for a long time and just keep rearranging her insides, but if the we are dating thing ever comes up you can pull, oh we are still are trying to get to know each other card and that we aren't exclusive I thought you knew that.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT