ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Purple Baylor vs Aggsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit that our conference took it on the chin from the SEC in the bowl games last year.

That being said the one edge that the our conference has over the SEC is aggies vs TCU. I've always seen it as an aggies for the frogs trade. Well the frogs struggled their first two years while the aggies reveled in their Johnny Manziel years. But since then the frogs have been great and the aggies have gone back to being well...... aggies. Just two years ago the frogs beat MS 42-3 in the Peach Bowl the same rebel team that beat the aggies by 20. On national tv. In their own stadium.

And this makes the second straight year the the frogs have beaten the aggies in the super regional. And this time it didn't even go to the third game. And I don't give a damn if FL makes it to the CWS, the Big XII still has three teams in the CWS.

And as for fb this year. TCU lost more than half their team last year. But what if Kenny Hill becomes their starting qb and they win at least 9 games. KH was the aggie xfr qb and what if he turns out to be a better qb than Trevor Knight or any other aggie qb they trot out there this year.? That would mean 3 straight years where they were better than the aggies in fb and doing it with an aggie qb will rub more salt in the wound no matter what these aggies trolls on here say. And you know what else I think is funny? Kyle Field is two and a half times bigger than Amon Carter Stadium. They also have twice as much money as TCU. And they're still better than the aggies in athletics. What I wouldn't give to watch an aggie/TCU bowl game.

And as for aggie/longhorn baseball. Yes Augie Garrido was forced to retire, it was the best thing for everyone involved, the undeniable fact is that Augie is 77. But here's an fyi for these aggie trolls on this thread. Just two years ago we were in the CWS and if it wasn't for some damn fluke infield single in the bottom of the ninth we'd have been in the championship game.

And we could very well pass a&m in fb this year. The talent is there the only problem is that it's almost all underclassman. But 8 maybe even 9 wins is not out of the question and if we do than the aggies will fall even farther down the ladder in the state of Texas.

Think about it.

...when you trash talk after coming off back to back losing seasons.
Let me tell you something, lesser, Texas can always trash talk you aggys. We own you. We've also accomplished something on the national stage.

GiantMeteor2016.jpg

I have to admit that our conference took it on the chin from the SEC in the bowl games last year.

That being said the one edge that the our conference has over the SEC is aggies vs TCU. I've always seen it as an aggies for the frogs trade. Well the frogs struggled their first two years while the aggies reveled in their Johnny Manziel years. But since then the frogs have been great and the aggies have gone back to being well...... aggies. Just two years ago the frogs beat MS 42-3 in the Peach Bowl the same rebel team that beat the aggies by 20. On national tv. In their own stadium.

And this makes the second straight year the the frogs have beaten the aggies in the super regional. And this time it didn't even go to the third game. And I don't give a damn if FL makes it to the CWS, the Big XII still has three teams in the CWS.

And as for fb this year. TCU lost more than half their team last year. But what if Kenny Hill becomes their starting qb and they win at least 9 games. KH was the aggie xfr qb and what if he turns out to be a better qb than Trevor Knight or any other aggie qb they trot out there this year.? That would mean 3 straight years where they were better than the aggies in fb and doing it with an aggie qb will rub more salt in the wound no matter what these aggies trolls on here say. And you know what else I think is funny? Kyle Field is two and a half times bigger than Amon Carter Stadium. They also have twice as much money as TCU. And they're still better than the aggies in athletics. What I wouldn't give to watch an aggie/TCU bowl game.

And as for aggie/longhorn baseball. Yes Augie Garrido was forced to retire, it was the best thing for everyone involved, the undeniable fact is that Augie is 77. But here's an fyi for these aggie trolls on this thread. Just two years ago we were in the CWS and if it wasn't for some damn fluke infield single in the bottom of the ninth we'd have been in the championship game.

And we could very well pass a&m in fb this year. The talent is there the only problem is that it's almost all underclassman. But 8 maybe even 9 wins is not out of the question and if we do than the aggies will fall even farther down the ladder in the state of Texas.

Think about it.
That's all pretty much true. I think TAMU and TCU have both had solid athletic programs these past few years. TCU does bring very little to the table in basketball but they did hire a very impressive coach. They have beaten TAMU head to head in baseball consecutive years. We have not played them in anything else.

But when it comes to comparing athletic budgets and resources between the schools what's the Longhorns excuse for getting pimp slapped on the football field the past 2 years and getting passed up by them in baseball too? Don't you have better resources than anyone in the country?

And she's just such a wealth of truth.
Why yes she is, brainwashed, dishonest, incurious dupe. Way to just ignore the 91% Trump dishonesty fact. Typical head in the sand conservative approach.

FACT: By This Measure, Hillary Clinton Is the Most Truthful Candidate in the 2016 Race

Fact checkers confirm Hillary Clinton is more honest than any of her 2016 opponents

This may shock you: Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest

http://bluenationreview.com/hillary-clinton-most-truthful-candidate/

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/fa...-honest-than-any-of-her-2016-opponents/24196/

http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ary-clinton-honest-transparency-jill-abramson

Never happened.
Link please. Again, please no Chip Brown resource material. Today, Chip says that Briles could be back on BU sideline. Serious question, has this guy ever been right on anything he's reported.

I am not talking about Chip. I am talking about your own SEC commish and others that reported it.

You clowns spun it yourselves back then, and now you want to forget it.

Bottom line....you were slotted to play UT in the Alamo bowl. The SEC has the power to adjust things. Your AD and others did not want to play UT.....told SEC commish......they all talked about it. And you went to a lower tier bowl for LESS money. SEC commish justified the moves by saying SEC has the right to do so and they went with the better matchups. Arky never asked for anything. Aggie did. It is what it is.

You google it.

Reactions: Scholz
But when it comes to comparing athletic budgets and resources between the schools what's the Longhorns excuse for getting pimp slapped on the football field the past 2 years and getting passed up by them in baseball too? Don't you have better resources than anyone in the country?
Bad QB play and a rotation of bad OCs. Which anyone with half a brain over the past couple of years has easily been able to read in any number of places.

Baseball needed new blood.

But as far as resources go, we've won recent national titles in both football and baseball. What's aggys excuse for never accomplishing that? Nobody does less with more than you aggys. Nobody. 2nd place isn't even close either. Loser.

That's all pretty much true. I think TAMU and TCU have both had solid athletic programs these past few years. TCU does bring very little to the table in basketball but they did hire a very impressive coach. They have beaten TAMU head to head in baseball consecutive years. We have not played them in anything else.

We've been humbled the last few years. The Longhorns have had to pay the price in fb because of the state the previous coaching staff left them in. But we are turning the corner and we will go back to being Texas in fb and you'll still just be a&m. Heck, it isn't just us. Lets see, Baylor, TCU, and now Cougar high have passed a&m up as well.

As for baseball I guess you didn't notice when I said that as recently as two years ago we were in the CWS. The last two managers at Texas took their school to the CWS and brought home the trophy I'm confident the next one will do the same.

I am not talking about Chip. I am talking about your own SEC commish and others that reported it.

You clowns spun it yourselves back then, and now you want to forget it.

Bottom line....you were slotted to play UT in the Alamo bowl. The SEC has the power to adjust things. Your AD and others did not want to play UT.....told SEC commish......they all talked about it. And you went to a lower tier bowl for LESS money. SEC commish justified the moves by saying SEC has the right to do so and they went with the better matchups. Arky never asked for anything. Aggie did. It is what it is.

You google it.

No proof of it. Nobody was "slotted" to play in the Houston Bowl. Same thing this year with Tech but their fans have the good sense not spew nonsense especially after they got sodomized by LSU. Basically, every year that TAMU could go to the illustrious Houston Bowl but doesn't this lie can be repeated over and over. Sorry that TAMU doesn't want to make the glamorous trip to Houston when they could go someplace else.

But you go and get beat like a tied up goat by a .500 Arky team and to make yourself feel better you convince yourselves that anyone would be afraid to play your 2014 team that didn't pee a drop all year.

This may shock you: Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest

After this you have no credibility sir, none whatsoever. It would probably be best if you never made any reference to honesty or lack thereof in any further communication.

Guess you didn't read. Not surprising. Conservatives prefer to be told what to think. Trump is the liar, lemming. As are you.

No proof of it. Nobody was "slotted" to play in the Houston Bowl. Same thing this year with Tech but their fans have the good sense not spew nonsense especially after they got sodomized by LSU. Basically, every year that TAMU could go to the illustrious Houston Bowl but doesn't this lie can be repeated over and over. Sorry that TAMU doesn't want to make the glamorous trip to Houston when they could go someplace else.

But you go and get beat like a tied up goat by a .500 Arky team and to make yourself feel better you convince yourselves that anyone would be afraid to play your 2014 team that didn't pee a drop all year.

Cool slanted story.

Reality is that the talk of ATM dodging UT started WELL BEFORE the game. Well before. And it has nothing to do with the results of that game or how I feel about them.

Way to try to convolute things to make YOURself feel better.

Truth is ATM blocked the game. For good reason. And you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT