ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Someone you find oddly attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baron King, you are crazy, because you are not even close to being in the same- league with our former First Lady. Additionally, I am extremely insulted that you would make such a post. This Lady is a close friend of mine and that comment was uncalled for. You should be put in time out for a month or so.

Originally posted by caliHORNia:
Originally posted by GetHooked:
Love Alison Krauss. Can't stand Tina Fey.(way too stupid)

Just so I'm reading this correctly, you believe that you are too smart for Tina Fey?

I can't stand irretrievably stupid women.

Originally posted by jwrjr:
Baron King, you are crazy, because you are not even close to being in the same- league with our former First Lady. Additionally, I am extremely insulted that you would make such a post. This Lady is a close friend of mine and that comment was uncalled for. You should be put in time out for a month or so.

wow

Originally posted by PNG1992:
Key word is "oddly".....here's 5 I didnt see mentioned:

Maggie Gyhlenhall
Helen Hunt
Young Molly Ringwald
Andie McDowell
Patricia Heaton

I agree with everyone about Diane Lane. There's nothing odd about thinking she's attractive. She's still top 5 for a lot of men today.

I disagree on Andie McDowell. She is still stunning beautiful, despite I think being in her early 50s. She is a natural, timeless beauty. When she was in her 30s I thought she was one of the most attractive women in hollywood. She was actually a big time model during her younger years. Again, I don't find any odd about her.

geezus.

Whatever.

Originally posted by jonusn44:
Kim Clijster

Kim-Clijsters11.jpg
I knew a girl that looks just like her.

Originally posted by Ketchum:
Originally posted by RealUT:
My sister.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com

Damn, dawg.
You should see his sis before you comment. If that was my sister, it would be "wham, bam, thank you sis."

Oh and I think it's weird that someone doesn't find Fey attractive because she's liberal.
This post was edited on 1/29 5:20 PM by GDforHC

Two interesting points about Diane Sawyer; she won the America Junior Miss Pageant in 1963...so she was a beauty queen from the beginning thereby automatically disqualifying her from ever being classified as "oddly attractive"...secondly, and most amazing is that she is 65 years old and still looks absolutely amazing. She's Grace Kelly like in her classy and stylish beauty.

Claire Forlani is hot, not odd to find her that way.

I really like that chick in the old Dell commercial that looks like Audrey Hepburn but then again that wouldn't be odd I guess.

what a tool

Originally posted by NotBeowulf:
Claire Forlani is hot, not odd to find her that way.

I really like that chick in the old Dell commercial that looks like Audrey Hepburn but then again that wouldn't be odd I guess.

Found her:

PrettyGirlDell.jpg

Originally posted by PNG1992:
Rachel Nichols from ESPN is also oddly attractive.

Am I the only one that thinks she seems like a naughty little girl?

Originally posted by PBR_StreetGang:
Originally posted by qwanseeker:

Maggie Gylenhaal defines this for me.

How she got that part in Batman we'll never know. Atrocious imo, especially relative to Katie Holmes.

No kidding. She's atrocious. The literal existence of Batman would surprise me less than a billionaire being interested in Maggie. Her cheeks look like a freaking bassett hound's ears...no offense, dill. Love Bassetts.

Maggie must be quite the performer on the "Casting Couch".

Originally posted by LONGHORNREALTOR:
Talk about aging well....

Would walk across broken glass...bandage my feet then spend the next three days in bed "mending"

diane-lane-12.jpg

Definitely belongs in the "oddly attractive" thread.

Oddly attractive in that "I'm heterosexual and I'm older than 12" sort of way....

How she got that part in Batman we'll never know. Atrocious imo, especially relative to Katie Holmes.

No kidding. She's atrocious. The literal existence of Batman would surprise me less than a billionaire being interested in Maggie. Her cheeks look like a freaking bassett hound's ears...no offense, dill. Love Bassetts.
At least they blew her up. I take pleasure from watching that scene.

Originally posted by cajhorn:

true

roll.gif

Originally posted by HuffTex:
Originally posted by Reverent Horn:
Megan Kelly

Nothing oddly attractive about Megan Kelly. She is smoking hot, well spoken, and smart as a whip. She may be in my top 5.
That is almost an understatement. The only member of the Fox News team that some could find "oddly attractive" is Brenda Buttner. The rest of the female reporters are definitely Foxes! I am sure someone will come up with an exception, like Janice Dean if you could see her not pregnant or just coming back from child birth.

Originally posted by cajhorn:

true

roll.gif
She looks like a starfish.
This post was edited on 1/29 6:53 PM by schaudenfreude

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT