ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Texit

Before I say anything explain to me exactly what you mean. Do you advocate Americans going to war against each other? If not than what?
Bad pitch but you still swung. Thanks

Look at it this way, we (1st world countries) havn't had to REALLY be concerned about full scale conflict since nazi germany. This lessens the importance of our government so they constantly need something to fight for/against to prove their importance. Otherwise, nobody would give a rats a$$ who's running for congress if they are just arguing semantics.
The deeper they dive, the differences keep stacking until we all decide that our group of people are too different from the other group to live together.

We've hit a boiling point the last 2 administrations going on a 3rd. Remember how most everyone came together after 9-11? All the nit picky divisive stuff was no longer significant because we ALL had a common hurt, a common goal, a common enemy. We were united through tragedy.
I don't see how the 2 sides can reconcile without an outside event such as a ww3 forcing us to come together.....or perish.

I'm not insinuating or forecasting anything. I'm just trying to think of what it would take to move beyond the division we are currently in. It's not just here, it's going on in most modern countries to some extent.

Idle hands are the devils workshop, idle lips are his mouthpiece.

I'll let him speak for himself but i believe he is saying that a larger country vs country war will be conjured to avoid civil war.
wow, I hadn't really thought of that possibility. I'm more on the lines that the Chinas & Russias of the world are salivating at the potential of an American civil war to eliminate the sole superpower status

Bad pitch but you still swung. Thanks

Look at it this way, we (1st world countries) havn't had to REALLY be concerned about full scale conflict since nazi germany. This lessens the importance of our government so they constantly need something to fight for/against to prove their importance. Otherwise, nobody would give a rats a$$ who's running for congress if they are just arguing semantics.
The deeper they dive, the differences keep stacking until we all decide that our group of people are too different from the other group to live together.

We've hit a boiling point the last 2 administrations going on a 3rd. Remember how most everyone came together after 9-11? All the nit picky divisive stuff was no longer significant because we ALL had a common hurt, a common goal, a common enemy. We were united through tragedy.
I don't see how the 2 sides can reconcile without an outside event such as a ww3 forcing us to come together.....or perish.

I'm not insinuating or forecasting anything. I'm just trying to think of what it would take to move beyond the division we are currently in. It's not just here, it's going on in most modern countries to some extent.

Idle hands are the devils workshop, idle lips are his mouthpiece.

England hates each other too

Not to worry. The dems cannot change the rules of creation. Modern Monetary Theory is going to be their downfall. Stagflation is coming so prepare accordingly. The coming decade is probably not going to be peaceful, just a hunch. Personally, I am changing my normal temperament of kindness and charity toward those in need who are statists. Quite frankly, some of these people need a swift kick and some desperation. If you are a person of faith, persecution is coming from the statists. Yes Cali, this includes you. You voted for it, now reap the rewards. All institutions of faith are going to be taxed as corportations. This is a 2 edged sword. While tax receipts increase, there will be less help from Churches and Churches will be united and untied and will let loose unfettered political opinion against statists which will surely fan the flames of strife as happened during the Revolutionary War and Civil War (think George Whitefield).

Taxes are set to explode. Learn to produce on your own. They cannot tax what you create and consume.

The stock market consolidation and eventual crash will mark the top for many of these companies which have chosen a political side. Two things will happen. The state will try to take control of these companies as well as conservative minded people will withdraw from participation. These companies are doomed.

Don't forget they're also coming after our 401k's by seeking additional ways to tax millions of individual accounts before we even get to use them.

Reactions: Oldmanastro
If Texas left the Union all of the former CSA would follow except Virginia. I Strongly believe WV,KY,IN, KS.MO. IA.UT.ID, ND.SD. would certainly join in the new nation.

Before I say anything explain to me exactly what you mean. Do you advocate Americans going to war against each other? If not than what?
Fresh did a good job of explaining what he meant. And I agree. If you look back many centuries ago, there were very war loving tribes in the Hungarian valley. They were called Magyars. They couldn't agree on the color of sh!t amongst themselves, but if you stepped foot into their turf, you were fvcked. They'd drop their arguing and join forces to dick slap you.
Then once the dick slapping was over they'd go back to infighting.

Let's look at modern day America.

We have it pretty fvcking good. We have cars that deliver our food. Drones that take our pictures. Running water. Clean water. Electricity grids that don't fry unles you live in California. Food. Our poor people are some of the fattest people in the world. We are so fat that we have diseases caused by our fatness. You think Ethiopians have fat caused diseases?

Cali-- I've been to sh!t hole countries (and yes, they are shit hole countries not because of the people, but because of the people in CHARGE) where folks have no running water. Hell many of them have NO water. They walk for miles carrying a bucket and by the way, there's a risk that some of them will step on old Russian landmines while walking to get said water. Then they've got to carry that full bucket of water for miles back home.

I don't care how poor you are here in the US-- you've got acces to running water. Even the dudes on the street can walk into a homeless shelter and get running water.

And do you know how spoiled we look to the rest of the world when we are fighting over people with a penis being able to urinate in the same bathroom as people with a vagina?

These are called "white people problems" by some-- but by most they are called "first World problems".

We suffer from first World problems here. We have it SO good, that we forget-- and we start squabbling over stupid sh!t like-- whether the sea will rise in the next 250 years by and inch and a quarter. Who cares? Do you live next to the sea? Do you know who lives next to the sea in this country? Rich pricks. Not poor people like some other countries--- rich pricks.

Let's fight over food stamps. Food stamps should be used for milk, fruit, bread, meat etc. Instead, food stamps are used for Doritos, cokes, donuts and candy. Do you think the people of Sudan know what the fvck a food stamp is or care about anything other than where their next scrap of food comes from?

We have first World problems-- and for people to feel important, they have to invent issues that make them feel relevant.

Women's rights-- ?? Cool-- head to Afghanistan and once you've solved THEIR female problems, then you can move onto Pakistan. After that, Syria. After that, Iran. And so on. Get the rest of the world caught up to western women's rights and then we can have a conversation.

Gay rights? Don't even get me started. Gays are treated worse than women in all parts of the middle east and most of africa.

The problem with Americans and their "cause de jour' is that most americans have never left this country, and most that have have never traveled to a true sh!t hole to see what REAL strife looks like. I laugh in the faces of these candy ass clowns that drone on and on about how bad they have it in this country. What I wouldn't give to load their asses up in a 747 and drop them into the middle of the Congo for a month. 95% would be dead inside a week and the other 5% that survived a week wouldn't make it the last three.

We are spoiled. We are just too stupid and ignorant to know it.

What I wouldn't give to load their asses up in a 747 and drop them into the middle of the Congo for a month.
Now THAT would be a PPV worth buying.

Well put Clob, my ccaf degree didnt learn me gooder english like you UT fellers so I's be outta my league talkin but i's be trying. Hey, at least I know what I'm thinking........just can't express it very well. Ha!

Now THAT would be a PPV worth buying.

Well put Clob, my ccaf degree didnt learn me gooder english like you UT fellers so I's be outta my league talkin but i's be trying. Hey, at least I know what I'm thinking........just can't express it very well. Ha!
Nah man, you do more than "just fine". I'm sure you had zero problems communicating with West Pointers and Annapolis grads--- not to mention those ego driven grads from Colorado Springs driving the fast movers. And you're a perfect person to address this issue of economic disparity between citizens of nations. You've probably been to more sh!t holes than I. I'm pretty sure I know of at least 4 sh!t holes you've been to in the ME-- including that one in Djibouti that we "aren't posed to talk 'bout"--- and at some point you were probably TDY'd to Africa or south America to augment the Africom guys in the 3rd sfg or some frogmen doing a snatch and grab in Venezuela or some sh!t.
Point is-- tactics like propaganda and counter Intel and asymmetric warfare aren't just tactics used by militaries against their adversary. They are also tactics used by governments against their PEOPLE. And for us as a society to bicker amongst ourselves over issues that we see as "important" while others across the globe live lives far beneath our standard of poverty in this country, and for we citizens to not realize that our governments have spent decades just flat out lying to us without being held accountable by its citizens-- it's just intolerable. We need perspective.
You're the perfect guy to help lend some of that perspective because you've been to these sh!t holes, you've seen true atrocities, you've been party to government secrets and misinformation and you've seen (at least militarily) what our and other governments are capable of doing to not only their enemy, but their own citizens.

You're definitely the dude that needs to speak up in these hours.

wow, I hadn't really thought of that possibility. I'm more on the lines that the Chinas & Russias of the world are salivating at the potential of an American civil war to eliminate the sole superpower status
Fresh did a good job of explaining what he meant. And I agree. If you look back many centuries ago, there were very war loving tribes in the Hungarian valley. They were called Magyars. They couldn't agree on the color of sh!t amongst themselves, but if you stepped foot into their turf, you were fvcked. They'd drop their arguing and join forces to dick slap you.
Then once the dick slapping was over they'd go back to infighting.

Let's look at modern day America.

We have it pretty fvcking good. We have cars that deliver our food. Drones that take our pictures. Running water. Clean water. Electricity grids that don't fry unles you live in California. Food. Our poor people are some of the fattest people in the world. We are so fat that we have diseases caused by our fatness. You think Ethiopians have fat caused diseases?

Cali-- I've been to sh!t hole countries (and yes, they are shit hole countries not because of the people, but because of the people in CHARGE) where folks have no running water. Hell many of them have NO water. They walk for miles carrying a bucket and by the way, there's a risk that some of them will step on old Russian landmines while walking to get said water. Then they've got to carry that full bucket of water for miles back home.

I don't care how poor you are here in the US-- you've got acces to running water. Even the dudes on the street can walk into a homeless shelter and get running water.

And do you know how spoiled we look to the rest of the world when we are fighting over people with a penis being able to urinate in the same bathroom as people with a vagina?

These are called "white people problems" by some-- but by most they are called "first World problems".

We suffer from first World problems here. We have it SO good, that we forget-- and we start squabbling over stupid sh!t like-- whether the sea will rise in the next 250 years by and inch and a quarter. Who cares? Do you live next to the sea? Do you know who lives next to the sea in this country? Rich pricks. Not poor people like some other countries--- rich pricks.

Let's fight over food stamps. Food stamps should be used for milk, fruit, bread, meat etc. Instead, food stamps are used for Doritos, cokes, donuts and candy. Do you think the people of Sudan know what the fvck a food stamp is or care about anything other than where their next scrap of food comes from?

We have first World problems-- and for people to feel important, they have to invent issues that make them feel relevant.

Women's rights-- ?? Cool-- head to Afghanistan and once you've solved THEIR female problems, then you can move onto Pakistan. After that, Syria. After that, Iran. And so on. Get the rest of the world caught up to western women's rights and then we can have a conversation.

Gay rights? Don't even get me started. Gays are treated worse than women in all parts of the middle east and most of africa.

The problem with Americans and their "cause de jour' is that most americans have never left this country, and most that have have never traveled to a true sh!t hole to see what REAL strife looks like. I laugh in the faces of these candy ass clowns that drone on and on about how bad they have it in this country. What I wouldn't give to load their asses up in a 747 and drop them into the middle of the Congo for a month. 95% would be dead inside a week and the other 5% that survived a week wouldn't make it the last three.

We are spoiled. We are just too stupid and ignorant to know it.
Bingo . . . we're one spoiled and self-absorbed country. That may be our downfall in the end.
I've also spent some time in a couple of 3rd world marxist countries and have seen first hand the plight of those citizens. In one country, a buddy and I were talking to a couple of girls and trying to set up some drinks for a later day. We asked for their email address and they looked at us as if we had 5 heads on our shoulders. "Internet? We don't have internet. We're lucky if we can get a liter of petro." State run broadcasting, grocery stores with empty shelves are the norm.

In the Red states, Momma's biggest concern is how can she get little Mary to dance class on time because she has an appointment to get her Lexus LX570 detailed around the same time. Meanwhile, Daddy is pissed because Jimmy Jr is on the JV and not the Varsity and Daddy thinks Jimmy Jr spins the football better than the other QBs on the high school roster.
Real problems . . .

We are ignorant and self-absorbed. One day we will wake up and suddenly realize that there is a new National Hymn, there is an official gender-neutral language, there is censorship and we are struggling to find different platforms to express dissent, we are ashamed to wear a shirt with the US flag across the chest, we can't travel without showing the Covid Passport, we are conducting national elections that the majority of the citizens believe were unfair in some way, etc.

But, nothing will happen. Individuals may be pissed, but Momma is more pissed that the Lexus dealership missed a spot on her SUV. Daddy is more pissed because he doesn't understand why the coaches don't see that Jimmy Jr can hit the 15 yard out route better than the other QBs. Momma and Daddy don't give a crap about civil liberties . . . for now.

In CA and other blue states, the citizens are numb to the infringement on their civil liberties. 300 days into the "15 days to flatten the curve" lockdown and the citizens don't question. They go along. They mindlessly go along with the ruling elite. They'll be first in line to kneel when the National Hymn is played. Why? "Because the ruling elite said we must do it." Don't depend on the blue states to protect our Constitutional rights.

For now, we must make sure that, at the local level, conservative school board members, city councilmen, and sheriffs are elected. They at least have some policy setting or enforcement authority at the local levels.

At the national level, it'll take a tipping point to protect our Constitutional rights and civil liberties. What is the tipping point?

Bingo . . . we're one spoiled and self-absorbed country. That may be our downfall in the end.
I've also spent some time in a couple of 3rd world marxist countries and have seen first hand the plight of those citizens. In one country, a buddy and I were talking to a couple of girls and trying to set up some drinks for a later day. We asked for their email address and they looked at us as if we had 5 heads on our shoulders. "Internet? We don't have internet. We're lucky if we can get a liter of petro." State run broadcasting, grocery stores with empty shelves are the norm.

In the Red states, Momma's biggest concern is how can she get little Mary to dance class on time because she has an appointment to get her Lexus LX570 detailed around the same time. Meanwhile, Daddy is pissed because Jimmy Jr is on the JV and not the Varsity and Daddy thinks Jimmy Jr spins the football better than the other QBs on the high school roster.
Real problems . . .

We are ignorant and self-absorbed. One day we will wake up and suddenly realize that there is a new National Hymn, there is an official gender-neutral language, there is censorship and we are struggling to find different platforms to express dissent, we are ashamed to wear a shirt with the US flag across the chest, we can't travel without showing the Covid Passport, we are conducting national elections that the majority of the citizens believe were unfair in some way, etc.

But, nothing will happen. Individuals may be pissed, but Momma is more pissed that the Lexus dealership missed a spot on her SUV. Daddy is more pissed because he doesn't understand why the coaches don't see that Jimmy Jr can hit the 15 yard out route better than the other QBs. Momma and Daddy don't give a crap about civil liberties . . . for now.

In CA and other blue states, the citizens are numb to the infringement on their civil liberties. 300 days into the "15 days to flatten the curve" lockdown and the citizens don't question. They go along. They mindlessly go along with the ruling elite. They'll be first in line to kneel when the National Hymn is played. Why? "Because the ruling elite said we must do it." Don't depend on the blue states to protect our Constitutional rights.

For now, we must make sure that, at the local level, conservative school board members, city councilmen, and sheriffs are elected. They at least have some policy setting or enforcement authority at the local levels.

At the national level, it'll take a tipping point to protect our Constitutional rights and civil liberties. What is the tipping point?
What is the tipping point? Honestly I think it's the 2A. They start regulating guns and I think it starts going off the rails.

What is the tipping point? Honestly I think it's the 2A. They start regulating guns and I think it starts going off the rails.

Unaffordable or lack of food. Starvation. This will be a tipping point if we have a way to fight back, if not, there will be some bleating and tears.

Unaffordable or lack of food. Starvation. This will be a tipping point if we have a way to fight back, if not, there will be some bleating and tears.
Who knows, but there's an enormous amount of people world wide that are on a razors edge just as millions are here.
Consider this, the arab spring was started by only a couple hundred protesters in Tunisia. Once the government fought back physically it exploaded throughout the middle east.

If I had to guess what could trigger something similar in the US, I'd say an outright government offensive on constitutional rights such as gun confiscation, political persecution, or broadend "hate speech" enforcement. Yes, all of these have been methodically eroded but I think a brazen (unlikely, i believe) offensive on core rights would trigger the 1st skirmish which would be the new shot heard around the world.

I'm not saying go dig a bugout shelter but if you can't survive in a world without heb, I'd highly recommend stashing away a couple "how to" books for a worst case scenario. Knowledge really is invaluable but if the fit hits the shan, youtube won't be available to teach skills.

Nah man, you do more than "just fine". I'm sure you had zero problems communicating with West Pointers and Annapolis grads--- not to mention those ego driven grads from Colorado Springs driving the fast movers. And you're a perfect person to address this issue of economic disparity between citizens of nations. You've probably been to more sh!t holes than I. I'm pretty sure I know of at least 4 sh!t holes you've been to in the ME-- including that one in Djibouti that we "aren't posed to talk 'bout"--- and at some point you were probably TDY'd to Africa or south America to augment the Africom guys in the 3rd sfg or some frogmen doing a snatch and grab in Venezuela or some sh!t.
Point is-- tactics like propaganda and counter Intel and asymmetric warfare aren't just tactics used by militaries against their adversary. They are also tactics used by governments against their PEOPLE. And for us as a society to bicker amongst ourselves over issues that we see as "important" while others across the globe live lives far beneath our standard of poverty in this country, and for we citizens to not realize that our governments have spent decades just flat out lying to us without being held accountable by its citizens-- it's just intolerable. We need perspective.
You're the perfect guy to help lend some of that perspective because you've been to these sh!t holes, you've seen true atrocities, you've been party to government secrets and misinformation and you've seen (at least militarily) what our and other governments are capable of doing to not only their enemy, but their own citizens.

You're definitely the dude that needs to speak up in these hours.
Ja-booty is nice this time of year but the neighbors can be a handful.
If you ever find yourself having a quiet moonlit stroll down the beaches south of Loyada, NEVER touch the bare ground. They don't always bury the poo .;)

Ja-booty is nice this time of year but the neighbors can be a handful.
If you ever find yourself having a quiet moonlit stroll down the beaches south of Loyada, NEVER touch the bare ground. They don't always bury the poo .;)
Long night at 11 degrees north? Wait-- that wasn't there back then. Keep forgetting you're old. ;)

Who knows, but there's an enormous amount of people world wide that are on a razors edge just as millions are here.
Consider this, the arab spring was started by only a couple hundred protesters in Tunisia. Once the government fought back physically it exploaded throughout the middle east.

If I had to guess what could trigger something similar in the US, I'd say an outright government offensive on constitutional rights such as gun confiscation, political persecution, or broadend "hate speech" enforcement. Yes, all of these have been methodically eroded but I think a brazen (unlikely, i believe) offensive on core rights would trigger the 1st skirmish which would be the new shot heard around the world.

I'm not saying go dig a bugout shelter but if you can't survive in a world without heb, I'd highly recommend stashing away a couple "how to" books for a worst case scenario. Knowledge really is invaluable but if the fit hits the shan, youtube won't be available to teach skills.

I don't think they will push much more at the moment. They want to keep the status quo. They want the game to continue. What they did to Trump was nice compared to the past. In the past, they would take out a president if he so much as rocked the global banking boat. Kenedy, Nixon, etc.... This has happened before but it's getting more difficult for them to operate unseen.

The takedown of Paxton was integral in trying to prevent this.

Last edited:

The takedown of Paxton was integral in trying to prevent this.
A few things.

1. Paxton is a dumbass. He did this to himself. He's lucky his ass isn't in prison.
2. Abbott doesn't have the balls. I'm sorry. He just doesn't. It's going take someone with some MASSIVE balls to pull the trigger.
3. It's probably too late. There's too many assholes from blue states that have moved here to purposely flip the state blue. Unless a decree came down from Abbott for a full pardon to any individual(s) that were using force to expel non-Texans from Texas- it won't happen. The blue supporters will act surprised and feign shock that anyone wouldn't want to live around them and swear to you that they weren't here to flip the state permanently blue--- because that's what they want. They want Texas blue FOREVER. They don't want 2 or 3 healthy political parties to debate and compromise- they want blue rule across the board. And the only way to combat that mental abnormality is via use of force. Compromise doesn't work. The most committed always wins.

Outright secession isn't necessary. An alt currency backed by Texas will do it. Accepting bitcoin and alt coins would be great as well.

Last edited:
Outright secession isn't necessary. An alt currency backed by Texas will do it. Accepting bitcoin and alt coins would be great as well.
Ima tell you this as straight as I can:

I've been in the room when the IMF and World Bank walk in. Literally.
I'm sitting in the room with the 2nd Vice President of a country (this country always has a 1st and 2nd VP in office- its how they do things) and the door opens in the middle of our meeting and 4 dudes walk in, clock the 2nd VP and he stands up mid sentence and walks into the adjacent office with these 4 guys.
Mind you- for 2 hours our group was talking to this guy AND his geologists and engineers about how we could help them with artificial lift systems in their oil fields. This guy, who seemed like a visionary, was all on board with it.
30 minutes later he walks back into our room (mind you, the adjacent office was a glass wall that allowed us to see everything) and shakes hands with these bankers as they walk out- and then informs us that they will be using Chinese engineers for their lift system planning and that they'll be paid in USD and EUR.
When I ask about the price associated with this decision, he looks at me and says thst it's roughly 2.5 times MORE than our solution.

Unless some major global market fully shifts to crypto (they won't) the powers that be are going to continue their control over us.

There's only one way to stop them-- and I don't think you've got the stomach for that.

Meh, the Romans made the money changers eat their kids in the streets of Jerusalem in AD70-73. It can happen again. It's not like they don't deserve it.

Dudes, be real. Succeeding isn’t and will never happen.
Nobody thought the Soviet Union would break up either. I personally don’t believe it will just be a Texit. I think when the USA breaks to pieces it will basically be the middle of the country. It will require a dominant personality as Governor of one of the power states in the central US and a population that feels like they literally CAN’T give any more.

Nobody thought the Soviet Union would break up either. I personally don’t believe it will just be a Texit. I think when the USA breaks to pieces it will basically be the middle of the country. It will require a dominant personality as Governor of one of the power states in the central US and a population that feels like they literally CAN’T give any more.
I agree. It won't be long now. The filthy fiat printers will worthless soon enough.

Ya know Clob....ain't just the poor countries down on women. Visit Saudi and ask around...

30 years ago my son ran the sonar shack on an old boomer. Most of the missel tubes were filled with concrete but the rest were used as Seal team delivery units. They could pop those guys up anywhere. That may be too old fashioned for Fresh to have been involved with but that is how they did it in the old days...

Ya know Clob....ain't just the poor countries down on women. Visit Saudi and ask around...

30 years ago my son ran the sonar shack on an old boomer. Most of the missel tubes were filled with concrete but the rest were used as Seal team delivery units. They could pop those guys up anywhere. That may be too old fashioned for Fresh to have been involved with but that is how they did it in the old days...
Oh I'm aware. But don't kid yourself- Saudi Arabia isn't a "rich" country full of rich people. The Saudi GDP per capita is around $33,000. The US GDP per capita is around $70,000.

And yes, they treat women very differently than most of the rest of the world.
And it wouldn't surprise me if Fresh has been deployed on at least one SDV with TF Blue.

The EU had Britain by the short hair as well until the brits held a vote to leave. At that point, what would Europe do? Invade?

The same hold true with us. Get a petition started to hold a vote. Hold the vote. If more than 50% of the people vote to leave-- and they will-- then you just draft a resolution stating that US law holds no jurisdiction in the state of Texas. Nothing else changes. The US is free to use our land for military bases-- commerce stays the same-- we are simply not subject to US laws. Puerto Ricans pay no income tax-- so exceptions to laws can be made. Will they invade? Nope. They will cut their losses knowing that they will forever have control of the remainder of the US elections.

This is a win for socialists and progressives and a win for Texans.
Just curious if the US dollar becomes weaker, what is best to do with large cash sums in the bank ? Invest in ??????

Crickets??

Some follow up: Buckle up boys, it's coming.

As a gun owner who has never fired his gun (they scare me) - I have a theory. If the sh*t hits the fan, and the dollar is worth nothing --- forget gold and bitcoin, he who has the most ammo is the most secure. Not from a standpoint of self defense, but as a substitute for dollars -- bullets will be valued, and can be traded for whatever you need. Prove me wrong.

As a gun owner who has never fired his gun (they scare me) - I have a theory. If the sh*t hits the fan, and the dollar is worth nothing --- forget gold and bitcoin, he who has the most ammo is the most secure. Not from a standpoint of self defense, but as a substitute for dollars -- bullets will be valued, and can be traded for whatever you need. Prove me wrong.
While I don't disagree that in that scenario having a sufficient stockpile of firearms and ammunition is important, I do believe that location is more important. One would need to be located off the beaten path in a defensible location. No amount of ammunition would provide adequate security in an urban environment if shit hits the fan.

What's an adequate amount of ammunition?

While I agree in principle to a certain extent, if you’re afraid of your gun what’s to stop someone from just taking all your ammo instead of bartering for it?
I’m not dogging on you so please don’t take offense. Just following the train of thought based on the given scenario.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT