ADVERTISEMENT

OU vs Ohio State

In Texas you get the shit kicked out of you. In OK, you blame the victim.
Oh ok I thought you were implying that a girl getting hit only happens with an OU player being involved so I was showing you that wasn't true. So now you're arguing punishment, got it Deej.

I was wrong and I'm glad. It was tied at halftime. The buckeyes did nothing in the first half. Oklahoma had two costly fumbles..i admit when tOSU scored to open the second half I started thinking they were going to pull away and that OK had their chances early and didn't get the job done.

But and I'm glad I was wrong. The way OK responded showed just how focused they were. The rest is history.

You know gameday is dominated by SEC and especially little ten people I would have dearly loved to hear them explain how the mighty buckeyes got thumped at home by a Big XII team.

Reactions: diadevic
THAT was impressive. Both sides of the ball. As much as I hate Mayfield - he owned the 2nd half. Freshmen contributing all of the place. For one night it was fun to be an Boomer Sooner. Now, time to tuck the tail and try to figure out WTH is going on in Waco. Looks like KU vs. BU will be for 0-12.

I thought it was over the top even if a lot of Ohio state fans are arrogant.Oklahoma will play Ohio state again one day and it will be remembered.
Who cares? That's how a rivalry is grown. Piss on offending the fan base in Columbus. It would serve us well if our guys played with this sort of chip on their shoulder. We are lacking seriously in the attitude department. We need to tuck our chins, pin back our ears and get after that a$$. I hate Mayfield and everything about Oklahoma but man I love the way the kid plays.

From the Big XII zebras to the little ten zebras

In your face!!!

How did you like it when it was your team that got called for holding at least four times? Or a very close pi call when you had OK stopped on fourth down? How did you like seeing all those freshman from OK running all over the field and only getting flagged 5 times and only one ten+ call?

One other thing Big XII zebras don't call opi if a receiver is accidentally in front of someone on the other team.

Reactions: LonghornSoldier
OU looked really good. Mayfield is the Heisman frontrunner now and I don't really know who can catch him because he is going to put up some stupid #s this year. Maybe USC's QB if they go undefeated.

Barrett looked horrible. OSU's offense looking bad two weeks in a row.

Not gonna lie, that game was going exactly like I thought it would...Until the second half. Nice W, Sooners.

That team hasn't been the same since TH left...

Reactions: soonerdave
OU looked really good. Mayfield is the Heisman frontrunner now and I don't really know who can catch him because he is going to put up some stupid #s this year. Maybe USC's QB if they go undefeated.

Barrett looked horrible. OSU's offense looking bad two weeks in a row.

Umm last year Heisman winner will have something to say to that

Reactions: Belldozer1
Good win Sooners. I have always said I want OU to win every game except when they play us.

I also have in my life always had problems with ohio folks...I dont know why. Way to piss em off. ....And Mayfield shouldnt worry he offended the OSU fans....there were none left by the time he planted the flag.Candyasses ha all run for the exits by then.

I guess everybody has different standards as to what's cool and what's classless.

By my precepts I thought what James Franklin said about Pitt after PS beat them was more classless than what Mayfield did. The more I get to observe about this guy the more arrogant he seems to me.

Reactions: brsooner
I guess everybody has different standards as to what's cool and what's classless.

By my precepts I thought what James Franklin said about Pitt after PS beat them was more classless than what Mayfield did. The more I get to observe about this guy the more arrogant he seems to me.
I'm torn down the middle on that flag deal. On one side, it's who he is and who he's always been since his arrival in Norman. I get that, and he's winning. On the other side, I prefer the "act like you've been there" approach. Oh well, one game at a time, but October can't get here soon enough!! ;)

Reactions: Belldozer1
I'm torn down the middle on that flag deal. On one side, it's who he is and who he's always been since his arrival in Norman. I get that, and he's winning. On the other side, I prefer the "act like you've been there" approach. Oh well, one game at a time, but October can't get here soon enough!! ;)

Man if we go out to LA and bring home the W it's going to be serious in Dallas!!! 10/14 set the day aside and get ready for some fb.

Btw, didn't you go to the Bay Area this summer? tOSU people are arrogant they deserved it. They're so arrogant about themselves in regards to the Big XII they need to be reminded that they're not all that.

Man if we go out to LA and bring home the W it's going to be serious in Dallas!!! 10/14 set the day aside and get ready for some fb.

Btw, didn't you go to the Bay Area this summer? tOSU people are arrogant they deserved it. They're so arrogant about themselves in regards to the Big XII they need to be reminded that they're not all that.
I think even if Texas doesn't beat USC it'll still be a good one in Dallas. Two young coaches having their teams go at it. Once Herman gets his guys in place, there won't be many teams looking forward to facing either of our offenses. That play OU ran with Murray the other night where Murray hands the ball off to the rb Sermon and Sermon in turn, turns the play into an option and pitches it back to Murray, you don't see that stuff everyday.

Reactions: Heisennberg
Why is everyone so surprised that OU won? both top 5. Both blue bloods. OU had better QB going in. Perception of Big 12 vs Big 10? not sure.

Why is everyone so surprised that OU won? both top 5. Both blue bloods. OU had better QB going in. Perception of Big 12 vs Big 10? not sure.

I'm not surprised they won, but surprised it was pretty much a beat down. As for the general pop's logic they played the year before and OSU dominated. This year was at home so I suppose most figured that they would handle their business.

tOSU offense has struggled since TH left, specifically against well coached teams with talent. They laid an egg in the shoe. OU had their way with them.

I say good for OU....if those arrogant pricks didnt want Mayfield planting the flag on their turf they should have played better. Hell....I would have been fine with Mayfield going mid field and breaking out his dance moves

You can talk about Texas or ND fans being entitled, but no one, but no one is more arrogant than tOSU fan.

I had to laugh....I just watched the yahoo quick presentation of this weeks games and a few words about last week. He was talking about Mayfield. He asked..."why did he appologise?...He should own that. In fact he ought to tell them they need to rename that stadium "Baker May-Field" After all he did slap em in their buck-eye"......good stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT