ADVERTISEMENT

OU

Win or lose (prolly lose) if OU is the number 3 team in the country, # 4 thru 25 must really suck.

I still think it'd be hard to say no to a blue blood school, especially with young talent.
Maybe, but he'd prefer Texas and I don't see Charlie getting ousted. Per AD, they go P5...he gets 5 million reasons to stay.

1st week rankings..always entertaining. And again, houstons Super Bowl. Highest they will be all season. 1st game so dangerous for highly ranked teams. It's a pleasure seeing OU get whipped though.

Reactions: westx
Horribly coached and played game by OU. One gaffe after the next. UH has played good game.

Herman really has his team prepared. OU just going through the motions.

Baker and the two rbs is pretty much all we have. Secondary, oline and secondary are all terrible. Not to mention Stoops can sometimes be a complete moron

OU their own worse enemy. Senseless penalties, but this is a mark of Mike Stoops def teams. Give Hou credit, but I hope OU wakes up and wins.
I think the D has played well enough today sans the penalties. The OU OL has not stepped up.

Wow! I'm late to this party. Is Houston actually playing good or Oklahoma playing that bad? 10pt lead under 3 minutes to go. Sure don't want a SWC reunion but Cougars are making a good statement.

I wonder if Texas fans realize they are probably getting beat badly tomorrow. Anyone?

Mayfield panics when you get pressure on him. He did the same in our game. Just bails out of the pocket with no idea where he is.

Reactions: swVAHorn
Mayfield panics when you get pressure on him. He did the same in our game. Just bails out of the pocket with no idea where he is.
When the pocket collapses don't most qb's panic? Luckily he can move around or it would have been much worse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT