ADVERTISEMENT

OU

Meanwhile you're lying about not being mad while you're actually on full tilt about your team crapping the bed YET AGAIN and you want to yell at someone. I understand. =)roll
OK just so the record shows and everyone here sees, you made a false claim and when given the challenge to back it up you tucked tail and ran. Yes OU lost. I thought they would win but they didn't. Disappointed with the coaching for sure.

Will do, MM. Thanks for letting me get a few digs in. I'll cease.

You mfer's are making MM get off his comfy ass couch and moderate. Let the man watch some fvcking football!
Maybe MM could issue something like the movie "The Purge" after ou/a&m losses. This would allow 24 hours to savor and gloat. This, of course, would need to be a one-sided purge since we have an unpredictable team ourselves.

Houston has made a believer out of me. I thought they were good, but they're much better than I thought.

Well, I was wrong. Didn't think Houston would do that. Turning point for me was when OU ran the trick play, missed wide open WR, then next play Mayfield fumbled.

I missed 4th Q because some guy got heat exhaustion and dropped in front of me at a picnic area. So had to treat him until ambulance arrived.

Well, I was wrong. Didn't think Houston would do that. Turning point for me was when OU ran the trick play, missed wide open WR, then next play Mayfield fumbled.

I missed 4th Q because some guy got heat exhaustion and dropped in front of me at a picnic area. So had to treat him until ambulance arrived.
Pfffffffff heat exhaustion? In Indiana?

Good deeds don't go unrewarded. I hope that guy is doing okay. It was a good 4th Qtr. Houston had a chance to seal it with about 3-4 minutes, but fumbled at the goal line which kept ou within 2 scores.

Pfffffffff heat exhaustion? In Indiana?

I thought he was drunk at first, then his wife said he hadn't drank, was on BP meds & Zoloft. That's when I called 911. Lol.
His HR was pretty low, but they jacked him full of electrolytes so he will be fine.

Good deeds don't go unrewarded. I hope that guy is doing okay. It was a good 4th Qtr. Houston had a chance to seal it with about 3-4 minutes, but fumbled at the goal line which kept ou within 2 scores.

I wondered what happened because someone told me it was about to be 40-17 then it wasn't? Lol

UH is no slouch. Great win for the Coogs!!
You called it a couple of weeks ago. I admit I was somewhat skeptical because, ...well, they're Houston but they showed today they had plenty of talent. I don't know if their DL is that good or OU's OL is that bad?

Where is Heisenberg?

OU secondary- trash
OU LB's- haha
OU DL- average at best

OU QB- decent
OU RB's- very good
OU OL- lmao
OU WR- lol

OU could be 1-3 when they play Texas, although 2-2 is more likely.

Reactions: LonghornSoldier
I have a standing wager wit Fizz on this every year. Speaking of which.....Where is Fizz?

Fizz...I hope everything is ok man!

Reactions: westx
Where is Heisenberg?

OU secondary- trash
OU LB's- haha
OU DL- average at best

OU QB- decent
OU RB's- very good
OU OL- lmao
OU WR- lol

OU could be 1-3 when they play Texas, although 2-2 is more likely.

I too have noticed his absense since ou lost..... bet he says he has a life and doesnt live on here, and go on to say he wasnt hiding out or licking his wounds... eventhough we all know that is crap. ;)

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT