ADVERTISEMENT

Patterson_ Ya Gotta be Kiddin!

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
I hope the hell that he went on his own nickel! Patterson- MB-Dubai equal a disaster, We can't even win a damn game!

Patterson gotta leave that old Hack alone that ruined our FB program and let him retire away from Texas...Maybe its time for Patterson to go with his ass!

Hook'em

MB

I do not object to Mack and Sally going to explore options but I have always thought the population over there enjoyed soccer,cricket and camel racing and doubt many have seen a football.I want to win in Texas first.

Originally posted by Cotton #12:
I do not object to Mack and Sally going to explore options but I have always thought the population over there enjoyed soccer,cricket and camel racing and doubt many have seen a football.I want to win in Texas first.
Good Cotton then you can pay everybodies plane ticket for the game and room which the normal fan could not afford, its a wasted endeavor on UT part, I mean sending him at UT expense and we still have to pay the guy's bug-out contract, that's a insult to UT! Nobody trust him any more and he should have had his strings cut when we paid him his 1st chk. I am all for promoting the University in anything but " Fools Errands"! Eveyone forgets why we where we at right now, no QB ready to play and all the lies he told are now coming out, he can take his Rose Bowl and stick it, cause that's all he did thats really worth anything but, that's old news.. unless you are a MB pumper! He tore our program all to shit and I wouldn't doubt even Strong with his goodness can bring it back for at least 3 or 4 more yrs and then the fans will be on his ass before the 4th if he doesn't produce, the truth hurts a lotta people around here but that's the way it is

Hook'em

Seems odd throwing College football at foreigners. I understand the NFL but not college. Makes no sense to me.

Good Cotton then you can pay everybodies plane ticket for the game and room which the normal fan could not afford, its a wasted endeavor on UT part, I mean sending him at UT expense and we still have to pay the guy's bug-out contract, that's a insult to UT! Nobody trust him any more and he should have had his strings cut when we paid him his 1st chk. I am all for promoting the University in anything but " Fools Errands"! Eveyone forgets why we where we at right now, no QB ready to play and all the lies he told are now coming out, he can take his Rose Bowl and stick it, cause that's all he did thats really worth anything but, that's old news.. unless you are a MB pumper! He tore our program all to shit and I wouldn't doubt even Strong with his goodness can bring it back for at least 3 or 4 more yrs and then the fans will be on his ass before the 4th if he doesn't produce, the truth hurts a lotta people around here but that's the way it is

Hook'em
FB, I can understand your thoughts,Mack and Sally were ask to go by Patterson so maybe you should be asking him why?Maybe he feels he can draw the attention of some big money donors to the program.Its all about the money,is it not?

FB, I can understand your thoughts,Mack and Sally were ask to go by Patterson so maybe you should be asking him why?Maybe he feels he can draw the attention of some big money donors to the program.Its all about the money,is it not?

Ya probably right Cotton!

Hook'em

Reports of season ticket sales down 21% are not good. Then again, the games and product on the field seen at DKR might have something to do with it.

Reports of season ticket sales down 21% are not good. Then again, the games and product on the field seen at DKR might have something to do with it.
Get back to us when you become relevant in college football. 1939, loser.

Patterson is doing everything he needs to do to get this program back on track. I'm not happy with where the program is now but he gets it by the firing and hiring of Shaka. lets just hope this football season is better than most are projecting. I too am sick of this middle of the road crap but at least we are trying to turn it around. Thank Dodds for allowing this program to be brought down also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT