ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff games this weekend

You know I was thinking that same thing. Almost 27 years to the day where the Oilers blew a 35/3 lead.

Dyk that this year because it's the 100th anniversary of the NFL they're going to induct 10 people who have been out of the game for a long time. Can you believe that Bud Adams is on the final ballot? I can't possibly imagine him getting voted in.
Bud Adams is an ass. And he showed that to a group of people one time.
They don’t make them like that any more.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Bill cowher and Jimmy Johnson are in.

Jimmy Johnson will get in and I'll tell you why.

Jerry

When Jerry does something good he let's everyone know it. With his place in the NFL HoF secure he lobbied to get Gil Brandt in the HoF last year. Now here's the kicker. After Jerry bought the team one of the first things he did was to fire Gil Brandt. Guess what 30 years later Jerry lobbies to get Gil Brandt in the HoF and guess what he got in and in true Jerry fashion he let everyone know it and here's the kicker. GB asked JJ to induct him which he did.

Which brings us to Jimmy. It's basically the same story as above just change the names. Jimmy has been out of the game for about 20 years now so it's a good time to induct him. And if he does Jerry will let everyone especially Jimmy know he was responsible. In other words Jerry doesn't do good things quietly like most NFL people do.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT