ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff games this weekend

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Tomorrow will be the games I'm looking forward to. First game

MN/SF the Niners are on a roll.

SF 28
MN 21

TN/Baltimore the Ravens are the best team in the NFL but TN beat NE last weekend

Baltimore 31
TN 17

The Ravens and the 49ers are the two best teams in the NFL and I don't see either team being challenged tomorrow.

Sunday

KC/Texans

Personally I'm not impressed by either team but the Chiefs have Patrick Mahomes.

KC 34
Texans 14

Seattle/GB

The best matchup of the weekend. Seattle had played a tougher schedule in the home stretch. Three's got to be at least 1 upset this weekend

Seattle 24
GB 17

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoookem722
SF covers...TN has to shorten the game to have a chance...otherwise Baltimore pulls away late...KC outscores Houston...Seattle with the upset...

Well the Titans have certainly surprised me but it's only 1 half. I gotta admit the sooner Hollywood Brown has been the Ravens best player so far. And when Lamar Jackson couldn't get Ravens in the end zone Justin Tucker came through. As usual.

14/6 Titans come on Ravens.

Last edited:
TN 28
BLT 6

With 5 minutes to go in the 3rdq. The Titans are in trouble. Derrick Henry is like a man among boys tonight.

Reactions: westx
I remember in 2011 the Giants won the SB as a number 6 seed. Time will tell for the Titans. The Chiefs and the Texans are among the bottom five in defense against the run. That looks good if you're Derrick Henry. The Titans beat Tom Brady last week, Lamar Jackson tonight.

3 turnovers, 3 failed 4th down attempts, 7 dropped passes. The Ravens deserved to lose.

Last edited:
Well the Titans have certainly surprised me but it's only 1 half. I gotta admit the sooner Hollywood Brown has been the Ravens best player so far. And when Lamar Jackson couldn't get Ravens in the end zone Judson Tucker came through. As usual.

14/6 Titans come on Ravens.

Fun fact: Judson is really just his middle name. His full given name is Converse Judson Tucker.

Time of possession is a stat usually ignored these days but I think it is one of the most important along with turnovers. I rarely see teams who rush the ball well not win .

Reactions: outhereincali
Derrick Henry has flat out carried the Titans in the playoffs. They were able to run the 4 minute offense the entire second half.

Henry is an absolute beast. Not too many people want to tackle a 6' 4" 250lb RB that runs a 4.5. Baltimore was never in the game. Tennessee just flat out punched them in the mouth!

Man what is wrong with the AFC? Their top 3 teams have been or are getting thumped. A TN/Houston AFC title game?

Vintage Oilers.

You know I was thinking that same thing. Almost 27 years to the day where the Oilers blew a 35/3 lead.

Dyk that this year because it's the 100th anniversary of the NFL they're going to induct 10 people who have been out of the game for a long time. Can you believe that Bud Adams is on the final ballot? I can't possibly imagine him getting voted in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT