ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Picture

Sooner fans, is Murray coming back next year, or is he one and done and heading off to play baseball?
That’s the million dollar question. If I was him I come back and go the football route. More money and I think he’s be 1st round no doubt. May be first round this year

Shocker. I will say Kyler can get into the fetal position very quickly though at any sign of contact.

Reactions: westx
That’s the million dollar question. If I was him I come back and go the football route. More money and I think he’s be 1st round no doubt. May be first round this year

I think that Murray's future is better in baseball. He doesn't have the size to play QB in the NFL. The A's were very understanding and accommodating with him playing football this year. Next year they may take a different view on that. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out in the off season.

Shocker. I will say Kyler can get into the fetal position very quickly though at any sign of contact.
Hey the guy is smart to not take hits but sliding is a last resort. He definitely tries to gain as many yards as possible.He takes very few direct hits

Ha. Not the one which demonizes poor brown people like yours. You have no moral high ground, Bell. Ever. You also bald face lied that Sam and Kyler had a pleasant exchange.

I was talking about your scared QB and you attacked me personally. So be it.

Last edited:
Ha. Not the one which demonizes poor brown people like yours. You have no moral high ground, Bell. Ever. You also bald face lied that Sam and Kyler had a pleasant exchange.

I was talking about your scared QB and you attacked me personally. So be it.
Which church demonizes poor brown people? Is it the same one with the snakes that will only bite you if you don't really, really believe?

There is more money in baseball and a way longer playing career. It would be ridiculous to say no to a sign on bonus for that amount. And if he is good enough in baseball like the way they say he is he will be in the show in two to three years and the A's were a play off team this year. He will be traveling back to Texas alot to play here against the Rangers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT