ADVERTISEMENT

Possible coordinators to be hired?

All I know is what I’ve read, same as everyone else. First two years at Okie State he blended his offensive style with Gundy’s while Gundy called plays, then took over play calling his last four years there. Don’t believe he is calling plays at Ohio State which is why he wants to leave. His results as a play caller at Okie State were outstanding

Three straight 10 win seasons there (Ok St). Lots of points and quality QB play.

Im on board!

Reactions: westx
the fact that we couldn't get a first down from 1 yd frequently.....lets not forget that the last 2 years Texas has had a fairly high powered offense. I think we have been worse on the other side of the ball. THAT is where I hope to see real improvement.

Ok so who's the new dc?

Who's the new receiver coach? You know you might as well let this Yurcich guy have a say in the decision it's going to be his offense.

Is Beck still on the staff? If so why? Seriously why would want someone who just got demoted? Why would he want to?

Last edited:
Ok so who's the new dc?

Who's the new receiver coach? You know you might as well let this Yurcich guy have a say in the decision it's going to be his offense.

Is Beck still on the staff? If so why? Seriously why would want someone who just got demoted? Why would he want to?

Chris Ash is the new DC. Beck would be retained for his recruiting acumen but as far as why he would want to...dunno.

Chris Ash is the new DC. Beck would be retained for his recruiting acumen but as far as why he would want to...dunno.

Shame on me I forgot that we already had hired Ash. You know I'm beginning to wonder if we should we let Ash and Yurcich hire at least a couple of their people. I'm serious.

If what we've heard about what went on behind closed doors is true than we've got to have a unified coaching staff. I can't believe that TH let this happen how could he have not seen this coming?

Reactions: westx
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT