ADVERTISEMENT

QB controversy in Aggieville???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, as much as you want to derail this and change the subject.

YOUR own 'offensive guru' HC is opening up the QB job for competition. With a true frosh midget whom your OC sees as a wildcat QB and he currently won't allow him to pass the ball. And a juco kid. Neither has ANY real experience on this level.

Your coach is literally trying to lose games vs upcoming weak teams because he has lost the lockerroom and is diverting the spotlight to the QB position. Also trying to appease the Murray family. Oh yeah, and Allen has sucked out loud a bit. But sadly is still your best QB option. Hopefully for you, he will retain world beater status real soon. But the problem is more systemic and was spotlighted last week by the media calling out Spav for his offensive design and play calling. Neither Murray or Hubenak will save you from that. That's why Allen will keep his job. And you will resume sucking him off when he beats some D2 school in a week or two.

Seriously, as much as you want to derail this and change the subject.

YOUR own 'offensive guru' HC is opening up the QB job for competition. With a true frosh midget whom your OC sees as a wildcat QB and he currently won't allow him to pass the ball. And a juco kid. Neither has ANY real experience on this level.

Your coach is literally trying to lose games vs upcoming weak teams because he has lost the lockerroom and is diverting the spotlight to the QB position. Also trying to appease the Murray family. Oh yeah, and Allen has sucked out loud a bit. But sadly is still your best QB option. Hopefully for you, he will retain world beater status real soon. But the problem is more systemic and was spotlighted last week by the media calling out Spav for his offensive design and play calling. Neither Murray or Hubenak will save you from that. That's why Allen will keep his job. And you will resume sucking him off when he beats some D2 school in a week or two.

we'll see what happens. A big offensive output against SC is not going to be something to beat our chest about. What I want to see is how we do it, do we make changes to the run scheme, do we do high percentage things to move the ball, do we score in the red zone. Those things show growth not throwing fade routes on 2nd and 3.

That's two days in a row now Metcalf.

Can you help me Google map where Al's truck stop tech is?

It's 45 miles north of Joe's Southwest Paint & Body State.

I haven't used Al's two days in a row....have I? Lol

No, it's two days in a row you've made me spit my dip out from laughing.

Haha, why would I want him to be hurt? So I can be right on a message board? You act like he's been playing against central mich, UTSA, central Ark ect then ran into Bama. He's actually played against teams with D1 talent.

1) I never said you WANT him to be hurt. I said you keep saying it, even though it isn't true. That is the only reason you'd WANT him to be hurt. To help fit your little story about how awesome he is but now you have an excuse why he isn't playing awesome. Other than the reality that he isn't as awesome as you think.

2) Oh he pretty much has played a bunch of crap teams. Until the last two weeks. When he suited up for Bama and lost. And pretty much played his way out of a starting job vs a not so great Ole Miss D in yet another loss.
Congrats for bragging about the two good teams he's played against AND LOST TO. Really helps make your story about him being great sound very plausible.

Reactions: oldhorn2
You can't make this stuff up. Aggy troll spouts off about his QBs greatness. Less than 12 hrs later the Aggy HC announces an open QB competition AND shoots down any idea of injury (which Aggy troll is leaning on).

And Aggy troll runs away. He'll be back when ATM beats some D2 school.
Kyle is hurt, regardless of a coach speak press conference. The staff admitted that much after the Alabama game. I expect coach Sumlin wants SC to prepare for both Allen and Murray...two entirely different animals.

I'm glad to see it open up, no way Allen starts, and I'm not sure Kyler is a better QB at this stage than Jake. Regardless I expect to see Kyler starting. If so, I hope they keep him in for at least two quarters...perhaps the whole game if it goes well. If Kyler gets pulled, I expect Hubenak to take over.

Last edited:
You act like he's been playing against central mich, UTSA, central Ark ect then ran into Bama. He's actually played against teams with D1 talent.

More pooch lies

Total defense of teams A&M has played-
ASU #58
Ball State #117
Nevada #82
Arkansas #52
Miss State #53

Allen has played two top 50 defenses and he was shut down by both (Alabama #6 and Ole Miss #31). Ole Miss was also missing Nkedmiche (maybe the overall #1 draft) and Conner (2nd team all SEC DB/FR All American his freshman year).

Your schedule is shit this year, you literally only play 3 teams. You've already lost 2 against Alabama and Ole Miss.

Also, Central Michigan is the #25 overall defense in the country. They would be the 2nd best defense you've played all year, idiot.

More pooch lies

Total defense of teams A&M has played-
ASU #58
Ball State #117
Nevada #82
Arkansas #52
Miss State #53

Allen has played two top 50 defenses and he was shut down by both (Alabama #6 and Ole Miss #31). Ole Miss was also missing Nkedmiche (maybe the overall #1 draft) and Conner (2nd team all SEC DB/FR All American his freshman year).

Your schedule is shit this year, you literally only play 3 teams. You've already lost 2 against Alabama and Ole Miss.

Also, Central Michigan is the #25 overall defense in the country. They would be the 2nd best defense you've played all year, idiot.

Lol, you are absolutely correct I don't know how I missed that they held the mighty Monmouth squad to 181 total yards.

Very true.

So who is lying pooch or Spav? Spav clearly said the kid has no injury. Pooch???????

Look , I get it you don't want him to be hurt because you want him to suck. I mean its totally normal for kids to be receiving chiropractic adjustments on the sidelines when totally healthy. They obviously don't want it out there, Im sure they want SC to have to prepare for both QBs even thought EVERYONE knows Kyler is going to start this week. Like I said, its not the only issue but facing the best defenses we've played all year with an injured clavicle is probably going to cause issues, really weird that he has also had accuracy issues since then.... we call that a clue.

Everyone knows Kyler is going to start?

Are you certain of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT