ADVERTISEMENT

Quotes/tweets of the day thread

We saw the start of this in the last recruiting cycle. Guys woke up from the JFB weed nap and realized A&M was never, isn't, and never will be cool. It's a second tier athletics program trying to sell the SEC. How has that worked out for 10 of the 14 teams? Flashes of relevancy and nothing more.

I give A&M hell on here but it looks like Jay Bradford had a stroke and has set him back. Hopefully the kid makes a full recovery
Dang! You hate to hear anything like that happening to a player... I hope he makes a full recovery and lives a healthy life outside of football.

KU loses two more scholarship players (including their projected starting RG).

They are now down to 61 scholarship players. You can have 85, unreal. It's getting to the point where Kansas may have a difficult time fielding a football team.

They are now down to 61 scholarship players. You can have 85, unreal. It's getting to the point where Kansas may have a difficult time fielding a football team.
Sad bc I really like Beaty, hope he can do good things there. But if not he'll be fine, all you need is experience as a HC doesn't really matter where.

Reactions: utisdabomb12

Alright I'm walking on. I still have 4 years of eligibility left I might be older and not as fast as I use to be but I'm willing to leave it all on the field!

Hook 'Em

Kenyon Frison has been indefinitely suspended from OU. Sounds like he hasn't even been part of the team for weeks.

OU's offensive line is gonna have serious issues.

I'm surprised that so few people are talking about how inexperienced OU's offensive line is. That was a key to OU's success last year in the run game, and they lost almost everybody. Here are the projected starters.

LT-St John (played in 8 games, hasn't started a game).
LG-Danley (JUCO transfer, hasn't played a down of D1 football)
RG-Kasitata (10 starts in 4 years at OU. Has had injury issues almost every year)
RT-Farnoik (1 start in 4 years at OU)
C-Darlington (really the only guy with significant D1 experience. Started all 13 games last year).

Their depth also took a hit today as it sounds like Kenyon Frison could very well be gone from the team.

That would be a huge loss if it's for a significant amount of time. Rumor is it's a dislocated elbow.

Rumors on the ND boards Jarron Jones is out for the year. That would be a pretty significant loss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT