Random thoughts week 2

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
After watching Abilene Christian the Texas Tech defense should be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Florida got blown out at home by an average Miami team. LSU scoring only 20 points against a Lincoln Riley defense. Remember what I said this summer? Told ya.

Florida State is 0/2, Clemson was embarrassed by Georgia. Virginia Tech lost to Vanderbilt. Man the ACC really sucks.

Although all 6 of my picks won last week only 4 covered. If Ohio State had kicked a fg at the they would've covered. Oregon? They need to put in the Dripping Springs boy at qb.

After watching Abilene Christian the Texas Tech defense should be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Florida got blown out at home by an average Miami team. LSU scoring only 20 points against a Lincoln Riley defense. Remember what I said this summer? Told ya.

Florida State is 0/2, Clemson was embarrassed by Georgia. Virginia Tech lost to Vanderbilt. Man the ACC really sucks.

Although all 6 of my picks won last week only 4 covered. If Ohio State had kicked a fg at the they would've covered. Oregon? They need to put in the Dripping Springs boy at qb.
Gotta give it to you…Texas tech defense for Nobel peace prize made me laugh.