ADVERTISEMENT

RRS OU vs Texas

8085sooner

Sep 10, 2008
XTjzW.gif

Texass New HC

ja-news_CocksNotGlocks1.jpg

More to Come

I think the only fans pulling for an OU win are Sooner and Longhorn fans. If we win Strong just might get the boot. Every team in the BigXII will be pulling for Texass to win. They all want Strong to stick around.

wesuck.jpg

So we're going to do that this week? Not only to I have to tolerate my Alma mater looking like total sh!t against any offense with a pulse- I have to endure a week of you mouth breathing knuckle dragging land thieves coming over to a Texas site and running your weak smack?

Pro tip- when the bear is down, walk away. Don't poke the bear.

"If it weren't for Texas Cowboys and Kansas whores, there wouldn't be an oklahoma." <------ my grandpa.

More to Come

I think the only fans pulling for an OU win are Sooner and Longhorn fans. If we win Strong just might get the boot. Every team in the BigXII will be pulling for Texass to win. They all want Strong to stick around.

Dont we own scoreboard on you? Interesting
wesuck.jpg

So we're going to do that this week? Not only to I have to tolerate my Alma mater looking like total sh!t against any offense with a pulse- I have to endure a week of you mouth breathing knuckle dragging land thieves coming over to a Texas site and running your weak smack?

Pro tip- when the bear is down, walk away. Don't poke the bear.

"If it weren't for Texas Cowboys and Kansas whores, there wouldn't be an oklahoma." <------ my grandpa.

Quite true. Yesterday was bad for Texas but not near as bad as the prison rape last year in FW vs. TCU. The next week Texas put it on OU. You never know how these games will turn out. And this OU team looks very soft between the ears.

Reactions: jsto60
Gotta love a sooner fan talking trash when they got beat last year.... especially when they act ike they have current scoreboard or overall scoreboard.... this guy must be part aggy lol

Blake Bell is a pretty big kid....but you don't try to tackle a 300+ lb guy who is running FULL SPEED...up high. He got taken for a 6 yard ride.

Texas players holding an impromptu pre RRS fashion show
MP0p47d.jpg

Last edited:
Soldier is the only one in this thread that doesn't realize it's just posting silly pics all in fun. Smh lol. And clob I asked many times for a cash bet and and when I did? Everyone instantly got quiet

Soldier is the only one in this thread that doesn't realize it's just posting silly pics all in fun. Smh lol. And clob I asked many times for a cash bet and and when I did? Everyone instantly got quiet

No i realize it - just most of you sooner posters are retards.... and it is kinda retarded that all these extra idiots came out of the woodwork to participate when they havent even been here all year, nor did they come here after getting sashed last year.....also find it humorous that none of the memes/pics are from the most recent game either... oh thats right, bc you lost.... wonder how many Texas fans are on the sooner board doing this shit... probably none since Horns get banned faster than Wylie E Coyote on an ACME rocket... but thats a different story.

smfh - you dont like my reply then feel free to go to another thread or board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT