ADVERTISEMENT

Saban vs Dabo official beat FBHorn to it thread

On the Clemson team he's nicknamed sunshine after the qb in Remember the Titans. So what if he had long hair? And not only that he's got lead singer in a rocknroll band hair. But I don't care dudes have had long hair for 50 years. TL has game and now I understand why he was the number 1 recruit in the country.

Yeah, but he shouldn't be allowed to play football. Dude's nose is touching his facemask. It's not safe.

Herbie is uncomfortable after slobbing Tua all game. Herbstreit: “Uh Tua is looking a little out of sorts tonight, I’m not sure what ......” Gee Herbie he looked out of sorts against the last good defense he played too , Georgia

I really wish people would stop with the SEC defense hype. Yes, they look good against Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Girls, South Wyoming Polytech, and SEC offenses...

I really wish people would stop with the SEC defense hype. Yes, they look good against Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Girls, South Wyoming Polytech, and SEC offenses...
Well they looked good against our defense but our defense is worse than the schools you named so..oops I misread your comment but yes I concur on your defense comment. OU put up the most points on Bama this year, Clemson May ellipse that. Texas ko’d Georgia’s defense

Reactions: txleapd
On the Clemson team he's nicknamed sunshine after the qb in Remember the Titans. So what if he had long hair? And not only that he's got lead singer in a rocknroll band hair. But I don't care dudes have had long hair for 50 years. TL has game and now I understand why he was the number 1 recruit in the country.

It’s not just the long hair. He has delicate features. Regardless, the kid is a freaking baller, has insane arm strength, and composure. There’s no taking that away from him.

That Stout Bama SEC defense has only given up 58 points in its last 5 Quarters and allowed only 10 scores in its last 12 possessions .

SEC! SEC! S.... E.... uh...

It’s amazing what happens to SEC defenses when they face teams that actually have an offense.

What boggles my mind is that has been true for years, and everyone just ignores it and gushes about the mythical “SEC defense.” Maybe, just maybe, SEC offense aren’t all that. Just a thought.

Damn, we coulda beat Bama , the way they playing tonite Clemsom woulda ripp OU shoe laces from their toes thru their ass, so that makes think that the Sooners are not no better than us, that little Midgets the whole team

Hook'em

A 76 yard td pass 3 plays after a failed fake fg. After 10 years of plays like this that happened to teams that played Alabama is finally happening to them.

Reactions: freeper
No shit. He kind of looks like he also has a little “he puts the lotion on the skin” guy in him from Silence of the Lambs
I think he is the long lost sister of the conners, a cross between Jackie and Becky

the-conners-cast-air-date-roseanne-1533233025.jpg

Do you think Justin Ross ever imagined last year, when he was in high school, that a year later he would be punking Alabama on national TV in the national championship game?

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT