ADVERTISEMENT

Saban vs Dabo official beat FBHorn to it thread

Herbie is uncomfortable after slobbing Tua all game. Herbstreit: “Uh Tua is looking a little out of sorts tonight, I’m not sure what ......” Gee Herbie he looked out of sorts against the last good defense he played too , Georgia

I think it’s about to get ugly for Bama. Their D already looks gassed and it’s still the first half.

Don’t forget that ou outscored Bama 24-14 in the second half. The only reason they held on was because they went into half up 21 points. That ain’t gonna happen with Clemson.

Reactions: Belldozer1
This may get out of hand if Clemson scores here. Tua will start pressing

On the Clemson team he's nicknamed sunshine after the qb in Remember the Titans. So what if he had long hair? And not only that he's got lead singer in a rocknroll band hair. But I don't care dudes have had long hair for 50 years. TL has game and now I understand why he was the number 1 recruit in the country.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
On the Clemson team he's nicknamed sunshine after the qb in Remember the Titans. So what if he had long hair? And not only that he's got lead singer in a rocknroll band hair. But I don't care dudes have had long hair for 50 years. TL has game and now I understand why he was the number 1 recruit in the country.

Yeah, but he shouldn't be allowed to play football. Dude's nose is touching his facemask. It's not safe.

Herbie is uncomfortable after slobbing Tua all game. Herbstreit: “Uh Tua is looking a little out of sorts tonight, I’m not sure what ......” Gee Herbie he looked out of sorts against the last good defense he played too , Georgia

I really wish people would stop with the SEC defense hype. Yes, they look good against Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Girls, South Wyoming Polytech, and SEC offenses...

I really wish people would stop with the SEC defense hype. Yes, they look good against Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Girls, South Wyoming Polytech, and SEC offenses...
Well they looked good against our defense but our defense is worse than the schools you named so..oops I misread your comment but yes I concur on your defense comment. OU put up the most points on Bama this year, Clemson May ellipse that. Texas ko’d Georgia’s defense

Reactions: txleapd
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT