ADVERTISEMENT

Saban vs Dabo official beat FBHorn to it thread

No shit. He kind of looks like he also has a little “he puts the lotion on the skin” guy in him from Silence of the Lambs
I think he is the long lost sister of the conners, a cross between Jackie and Becky

the-conners-cast-air-date-roseanne-1533233025.jpg

Do you think Justin Ross ever imagined last year, when he was in high school, that a year later he would be punking Alabama on national TV in the national championship game?

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
Well gang, it’s been fun. I gotta get up early. I’d tough it out if I thought it was gonna be a game, but.... you know... it won’t be. Clemson’s got this well in hand.

I've got a buddy at the game who is giddy right now. Half an hour before the game started he texted me Clemson was going to win by double digits....glad I didn't take that bet....

I generally like Herbstreit and think he does a good job adding football commentary but he is human and it's almost like he's begrudgingly agreeing with Fowler that Clemson is embarrassing Bama on the grand stage. He seems very insincere with some of his compliments of Clemson at times

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT