ADVERTISEMENT

Sam after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I made the mistake of thinking you were able to stay on topic and debate...my mistake. Here is something which is on topic as your hard right turn: https://www.richardpennington.com/2010/11/racial-integration-college-football/

I guess you shoot first ask questions later. A decade of frustrations can do that to a person, hopefully you can find the path back, or find relevance for the first time.

And another $ooner condones violence against women. Big surprise.

And another Lonhorn condones racism? You're not very good at this.

What's racist about the beating of a weaker individual? You $ooner scum really are the ****ing scum of the earth. Btw, I've driven through your worthless ****ing state and it needs to be relocated to the third world.

What's racist about the beating of a weaker individual? You $ooner scum really are the ****ing scum of the earth. Btw, I've driven through your worthless ****ing state and it needs to be relocated to the third world.

You're young and immature, I have hope you can find maturity. It is more than sad or pathetic how you talk about others with total disregard, it is a horrible weakness. Unfortunately it is a tell on where you are at between the ears. Sorry I did not include any asterisks in my response or make broad sweeping statements aimed at a large population.

You're young and immature, I have hope you can find maturity. It is more than sad or pathetic how you talk about others with total disregard, it is a horrible weakness. Unfortunately it is a tell on where you are at between the ears. Sorry I did not include any asterisks in my response or make broad sweeping statements aimed at a large population.

=)rollThat's all you got? I can recognize a cheat when I see one. Let the actions of Oklahoma University speak for themselves. I have never hit a woman, have you? I am fully confident in my intellect as well as my abilities. I will speak the truth when evil is allowed to persist.

It was not Sam's best game, however not much he can do when the sooner trash is committing pi every play.
I don’t know if it has been mentioned. But, for what it’s worth, I think it was what I am guessing smart coaching from okie. Think about it. The gooner DBs can’t cover LJH/CJ. Thus, they probabaly think the only advantage they have is to put pushing off into the refs ears before the game and followed up with the okie DBs bitching, hand gesturing and faking PI after each time they get beat. Just the appearance of a more physical receiver hand checking with an already forewarned message in the back of there minds gave them some favorable critical calls. On the other hand, LJH didn’t even try to sell the PI when he got mauled on that critical pass play. I can’t blame okie for doing what they can to sell it. TH should have amped up the complaining after it was obvious what they were doing.

Reactions: HornDrummer
=)rollThat's all you got? I can recognize a cheat when I see one. Let the actions of Oklahoma University speak for themselves. I have never hit a woman, have you? I am fully confident in my intellect as well as my abilities. I will speak the truth when evil is allowed to persist.

Hopefully you are as good with your intellect as well as your abilities. No I have never hit a woman, are you one?

Hopefully you are as good with your intellect as well as your abilities. No I have never hit a woman, are you one?

Umm no, It seems you really have a problem with Mixon's indefensible actions of beating girls. You keep defending him when he should be in jail.

It's quite illuminating that you would defend a girl beater for the sake of "championships". Toughness and all that.... soldierman....

Umm no, It seems you really have a problem with Mixon's indefensible actions of beating girls. You keep defending him when he should be in jail.

Where did I defend Mixon once? I can honestly say his actions disgusted me, and he should have been gone; and by the way yes I do have a problem with Mixon, you stated otherwise. I was horribly disappointed in Stoops for his decision. But I also recognize we all make mistakes. My point was you got horribly off topic, took a hard left turn, and that was it.

Where did I defend Mixon once? I can honestly say his actions disgusted me, and he should have been gone; and by the way yes I do have a problem with Mixon, you stated otherwise. I was horribly disappointed in Stoops for his decision. But I also recognize we all make mistakes. My point was you got horribly off topic, took a hard left turn, and that was it.

Hey bud, you called me racist for defending a girl that got sucker punched in the face by a man 50x her strength. I will always defend the weaker person.

If I were a prosecutor and was asked to look at the mounting evidence of corruption being exhibited by ou, the record amount of penalties recorded against texas yesterday would only confirm that the smoke coming from Norman was a raging fire. When I return home to the pc, I will post the results of my simple Google search.

Hey bud, you called me racist for defending a girl that got sucker punched in the face by a man 50x her strength. I will always defend the weaker person.

If I were a prosecutor and was asked to look at the mounting evidence of corruption being exhibited by ou, the record amount of penalties recorded against texas yesterday would only confirm that the smoke coming from Norman was a raging fire. When I return home to the pc, I will post the results of my simple Google search.

Hey bud... I never called you anything, I simply followed you down your bullshit rabbit hole. I do not need your research; research implies an impartial review. The fact that your team could not play without committing a record number penalties is about them not some dream of Norman running things. We all know that is not true, I mean look at the horns down now inexplicably being a penalty, right?

Look, your game plan was to hold our receivers and bet on them not to bitch about it because they’re grown men who are bigger than that. You were right, and it worked.

Make no mistake, the officiating system is quite broken and you benefited. I’ve followed cfb long enough to know that when my team gets a gift like that, it’s best to keep reeeeeeeal quiet.

I’m glad Texas doesn’t play ou’s weak, shady brand of avoidance football. I couldn’t be proud of that - but you clearly are, so enjoy it. You’re probably going to need a different strategy against Bama.

Reactions: Scholz
You thinking the safety should have been a penalty is ridiculous and you know it lol. As for other calls holding and interference can be called a majority of the time. However for the Texas fan base to complain about bad calls is comical. I hope you can admit no one gets more favorable calls than you guys lol. But yes we will see y'all in October. I think without Murray we might be in for a long year. We will see.

Ignoring the obvious is comical. OU was the beneficiary of a terrible crew Saturday. I'm not a conspiracy guy, I think that is just as silly, but to deny OU was benefited by a poor crew is idiotic.

There was bad calls both ways, I'm hoping you can admit that. And I also hope you admit that it wasn't the reason you lost the game

There was bad calls both ways, I'm hoping you can admit that. And I also hope you admit that it wasn't the reason you lost the game

Of course, always are. But what can't be denied is the fact that Texas broke records, and OU only had 1 live ball penalty in the late 3rd. Finished with 4 live ball penalties I think.

OU benefited. Period.

I'm more pissed after reading the article in the other thread that an "All Star" crew ref'd that game. SMDH.

What's funny is one of the most well known traditions of the Texas vs. OU series is any time OU loses to Texas, no matter the scenario no matter the score, OU fans blame the refs. Year in year out, rinse and repeat. It's standard and comical.
Now when there is an all time record number of penalties called AND all time record penalty yards taken, including at least two TD's for Texas called back Sooner fans rush in and claim the refs had no effect on the outcome of this game.

I'm more pissed about the calls that were "missed". The illegal formation on OU's game clinching TD? How on earth does even an average crew miss that, unless it was intentional. The most basic of calls. Refs check the formation on every single play.

Then the non call pass interference on what could've been Texas' game winning drive. Even the announcers said there's no way you miss that call.

Last edited:
I'm more pissed about the calls that were "missed". The illegal formation on OU's game clinching TD? How in earth does even an average crew miss that, unless it was intentional. The most basic of calls. Refs check the formation on every single play.

Then the non call pass interference on what could've been Texas' game winning drive. Even the announcers said there's no way you miss that call.

What I meant but being pissed about an all-star crew is that you can expect inconsistency. Mechanics are different. Context is different. Feel is different. Communication is different. Ref's have to get into a rhythm too. Ref'ing is not easy...despite what some people may think.

And in the most important game of the year, the Big 12 decides to break up crews like it doesn't matter? Sheesh.

The illegal formation was a real head scratcher. And I know this is a shock, but twitter was claiming the WR "checked" with the ref? LOL, then the ref was wrong. And if not, then the inside REC was covered up and was illegally down field considering he ran a 5 yard out.

West Virginia had 120 yards of penalties at DKR and won. Kansas has 88 yards in penalties before Texas had 1 penalty. That was at Kansas and they gave you a game anyway. You lost get over it, Sugar Bowl is a good topic for you.

The refs had their thumbs on the scale in your favor the whole game. This was absolutely not a "bad calls on both sides" situation. Did it make the ultimate difference? No one can say. To deny it gave you the edge is completely dishonest though. And expected.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
The refs had their thumbs on the scale in your favor the whole game. This was absolutely not a "bad calls on both sides" situation. Did it make the ultimate difference? No one can say. To deny it gave you the edge is completely dishonest though. And expected.
There actually were bad calls on both sides. Did OU benefit more, probably. Did it actually decide the outcome of the game, I don't think it did. On the Calc TD, was OU lined up illegally? Yes. Could I argue that he had to make a one handed catch cause the UT DB had his left arm? Yes. I do not think that it was some grand scheme by the Big 12 to call the game one sided on purpose to try and get OU to the Playoff like some have suggested. I also don't think it would be wise to use officials from another conference as some have suggested (talk about a conflict of interest?! Yeah, lets have some SEC officials do the game! :rolleyes:) Anyway, I know you hate OU and most of their Fans with every Fiber of your being, and that's fine. I for one, will be pulling for UT to beatdown UGA.

That non call of the illegal motion on the RT/TE right before the half could have had an impact on the score?? Of course we'll never know.

But yeah, I dont think the refs ruined the game for UT. We had our chances. I said to my fiance right after the fumble in the 4th 'Don't get conservative on your own 7 yard line Beck!' 'OU will be expecting that and stack the box.'

And what does Beck call? A run off tackle. We played 'not to lose' right there . . . and it cost us. We should have thrown a short pass to the TE for a 5 or 6 yard gain. But we give up a safety the next play because we have to throw now with 2nd and 10. That series made me madder than anything the refs did. Terrible play calling.

You're a perfect representative of yours which is even sadder.

Here's the thing, sparky, if what I'm saying was complete bunk like you're trying to convince yourself of, you'd simply laugh it off. But since everyone's talking about it, and you yourself know it's true deep down even though you're not honest enough to admit it to yourself, you're caterwauling on the Longhorn site about it.

You will get no respect for that win here. You girls cheated and were rewarded for it. Go somewhere else for your validation (that is if you're smart enough to figure that concept out which is unlikely). Or stay here and whine like a bitch some more. Either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT