ADVERTISEMENT

Sark--- dead man walking

Sark certainly can't tinker around the edges with this roster. He's going to have to gut this team and rebuild fast.

I agree. Texas needs a total rebuild. I'd like to see more than 50% of the roster hit the portal and Texas start the rebuild with adding new kids from the portal. I don't think that recruiting is going to go well at all this year. Texas will be lucky to have a top 15 class, and that's probably being very optimistic.

First sign of adversity and you’re ready to give up. Also, who the **** you think Texas is gonna get?

This isn’t a video game dude
Whoa Dude. This is possibly one of the worst Texas teams ever, one of the worst seasons in Texas history. This is worse than the Charlie strong years. Let that sink in.

Tom Herman went 7-3 last year. No reason for the team to be this bad. The players gave up on Sark. Wake up.

Whoa Dude. This is possibly one of the worst Texas teams ever, one of the worst seasons in Texas history. This is worse than the Charlie strong years. Let that sink in.

Tom Herman went 7-3 last year. No reason for the team to be this bad. The players gave up on Sark. Wake up.

Wake up?

If you fire Sarkisian, who are you going to get to take this job?

The types of coaches you want are smart enough to realize the things weevilcatch is trying to tell you. Why would they can't accept that it's going to get worse before it gets better.

We won't be good again until guys like Xavier Worthy are afraid they will get benched, if they drop passes.

Wake up?

The types of coaches you want are smart enough to realize the things weevilcatch is trying to tell you. Why would they can't accept that it's going to get worse before it gets better.

We won't be good again until guys like Xavier Worthy are afraid they will get benched, if they drop passes.
I agree with you. Not many coaches out there that can turn this thing around, and are willing to come to Texas. But what I am saying is Sark is not the answer. In fact, I think he might be the least prepared to turn this thing around out of all the coaching candidates that were available last year.

Should’ve just kept Herman.

Wake up?

We have too many “We are Texas” fans still.

I agree with you. Not many coaches out there that can turn this thing around, and are willing to come to Texas. But what I am saying is Sark is not the answer. In fact, I think he might be the least prepared to turn this thing around out of all the coaching candidates that were available last year.

No thanks. Id rather lose with an adult than be mediocre with a child

Also, I haven’t seen the team quit but for one half of football. I’ve seen a team with some serious talent deficiencies in areas you can’t have talent deficiencies.

But Texas was down double digits in both games the last two weeks and made comebacks. Not sure that’s quitting.
The team is still more talented than Kansas, WVU, Iowa st and yet lost to them. That’s on the coaches.

The team is still more talented than Kansas, WVU, Iowa st and yet lost to them. That’s on the coaches.
So tell me this, watching BJ Foster would you say he plays like a 5 star recruit? We have 2 transfers (who couldn’t get on the field at other places) playing the edges, a walk on starting at LB, and a transfer receiver turned safety starting. There’s plenty of talent deficiencies on the defense.

Look dude calm down were all disappointed about what's happened this season. But we have to look at who's coming and who's going. We have talent at the skill positions and I for one have faith in Casey. But there's only so much they when they have one of the worst ol's in school history. We have more skill players on scholarship than ol and that has to change. We have a defenseless defense. But it's still our team. Give our team and our new coach a real chance. Sarkisian said earlier this week that there could be as many as 33 commits this year. And please stop overreacting that's all you've done since you came on here a couple of weeks ago.

Remember Mack went from 13-1 in national championship game to 5-7 the next year............

I am way more likely to give grace on the guys first year than I am when he has all his players.

Relax dude.........lets see how this plays out. At least see what the guy does with his first full recruiting class and portal time!

The real truth will soon come out about Lincoln Riley's departure. He knew that Sark was turning the corner and would soon dominate the RRS, so Lincoln decided to bolt while OU still had the Golden Hat in their possession.

The real truth will soon come out about Lincoln Riley's departure. He knew that Sark was turning the corner and would soon dominate the RRS, so Lincoln decided to bolt while OU still had the Golden Hat in their possession.
You cant seriously believe this lol?

Stop doing drugs.

Riley left because he can build a monster in the Pac12 and have a cake walk to the playoffs every year. The SEC is too tough for that.

It appears that subtle humor doesn't go over too well on the free board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT