ADVERTISEMENT

SBD Farts: “The Science is Settled”

Oddguwop

Insider. Leader of Wolfpack. #PIIHB.
Gold Member
Feb 7, 2006
Mississippi
Know the off-season is nearly over butt this is important. Ok so my bro has been having some deep discussions with sister in law who is a ENT doc.

She informs him that SBD farts definitely smell the worst, and that it is a scientific fact. Specifically, she claims that the “stank” we ass-ociate with all farts is in fact the pure form chemical composition of a SBD fart.

So like if you have two farts and one is explosive while the other is SBD, the SBD smell worse because not diluted with fresh air.

The anal-OG she used was eating a spoonful of tomatoe paste versus a spoon of tomatoe sauce. Another was eating a tablespoon of salt all at once versus a tiny sip of ocean water.

That said, you’re diet and “gut health” drive the intensity of aroma. Butt all things being equal, a SBD will smell worst than a blaster coming from the same bunghole. She is very confident and her exact quote was “your a douche if you think this is up for debate among scientists.”

Anywho, this subject is fascinating to me bro. She says “the science is settled” butt I think there could be reasonable debate among wise individuals and experts on gas. Of coarse a wet fart always worse than dry and usually worse than SBD. Looking forward to the input my hosses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News