ADVERTISEMENT

Shane Buechele appreciation thread

weevilcatch

Jan 11, 2003
Couldn't cut it in the Mexican Leagues
I've been hard on this kid and the short comings I see in him as a QB. And with that I want to make sure it is known that he is a terrific Longhorn and obviously a team first guy.

As a Horn fan I appreciate that he put Texas first, his teammates first, and the coaches first before himself. He will go a long way in life with those traits.

Hook Em Shane

Shane is a good guy and I live less than a mile from his. home in Arlington,Texas.I watched him for two years when he was in high school and I saw him make all the throws short and deep.I was hoping he would have been redshirted his freshman year like Colt but Texas really had no choice.His dad was a professional 3rd baseman for the Texas Rangers and his room mate at Stanford was John Elway .Shane wore his number in high school and I think his favorite player growing up.I only wish the best for Shane.

Shane is a good guy and I live less than a mile from his. home in Arlington,Texas.I watched him for two years when he was in high school and I saw him make all the throws short and deep.I was hoping he would have been redshirted his freshman year like Colt but Texas really had no choice.His dad was a professional 3rd baseman for the Texas Rangers and his room mate at Stanford was John Elway .Shane wore his number in high school and I think his favorite player growing up.I only wish the best for Shane.

Football is a game for really big and really fast people. Shane is neither of these but yet is still there. Kudos to him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT