ADVERTISEMENT

Sooooo the Big 12 plays no defense?????

Hornsfan722

Sep 30, 2018
Weatherford
This team played.a physical game today and beat Georgia at their own style of football. O and club that confidence I had before the game turned out to right, I know this team sure matured a lot as th year went on. They suffered a couple tough losses this year and I feel confident saying now that we could have easily been a playoff team had a couple of those close game had went our way. Sam Ehlinger is gonna mature even more in the offseason which makes my feelings about next year really intriguing. It’s a good night to be a Horn!! Hook em!!!

Yupper . . . Pundits will explain it away though.

Yep already started. Idiots on 104.9 at 5:30am were saying Georgia wasnt motivated and in the second half looked like they could turn it on at any moment if they wanted.

Yep already started. Idiots on 104.9 at 5:30am were saying Georgia wasnt motivated and in the second half looked like they could turn it on at any moment if they wanted.

I expected the media and fans to make excuses. Like I said on one of my posts. I hope they don’t come in motivated so we can embarrass them on national tv in front of everyone. That’s on them not being “motivated” to play Texas. They had a reason to play hard. Proving they belonged in the playoff and sec sec sec right! They got hit in the mouth and the media hate to be wrong.

Reactions: bigdaddy1972
suzexh.jpg

This team played.a physical game today and beat Georgia at their own style of football. O and club that confidence I had before the game turned out to right, I know this team sure matured a lot as th year went on. They suffered a couple tough losses this year and I feel confident saying now that we could have easily been a playoff team had a couple of those close game had went our way. Sam Ehlinger is gonna mature even more in the offseason which makes my feelings about next year really intriguing. It’s a good night to be a Horn!! Hook em!!!
Y’all played a great game and the better team won. I hope y’all beat Bama this time next year! Congratulations!

if the situation were reversed, would the pundits and sec analysis say the same or they would say Big12 does not belong? excuses are for losers

Reactions: DrinkToIt
I loved how the UT fans we yelling, "SECSECSEC", and "overrated". =)roll

Texas proved last night just how overrated the $EC is. Its just another conference. No better, or no worse than the other P5 conferences.

Fromm is a very average QB. Very underwhelmed by his performance.

Fromm is a very average QB. Very underwhelmed by his performance.

True that. Todd Blackledge was saying that GA doesn't want Fromm throwing the ball more then 22 passes per game. In other words he's a game manager nothing more. And when we stopped their run game it was up to him to win the game and the result spoke for itself.

True that. Todd Blackledge was saying that GA doesn't want Fromm throwing the ball more then 22 passes per game. In other words he's a game manager nothing more. And when we stopped their run game it was up to him to win the game and the result spoke for itself.
Which is what Bama did to them both times in big games. There was a stat that said Georgia is 0-3 when he has to throw it more than 22(I think it was the number) times per game. If he throws it less than that, he hasn't lost

Big 12 went 3-1 against the SEC in bowls this year... And Texas beat up Georgia..Best then up....!!!!

And D"Andre Swift that star rb was outrushed Tre Watson let alone Sam Ehlinger and he fumbled twice. Overrated that kid ain't got no heart. And that's the truth Ruth.

I don’t think Fromm could start in the Big 12. you have to be able to throw the ball.
Ga. needs to talk to that backup who is transferring before he leaves. The great Dabo would've benched Fromm for the potential of the backup - which Dabo did at Clemson. Otherwise, Ga. is doomed to be close, but no cigar.

So - No. 1 SEC beat No. 1 Big 12. No. 2 Big 12 beat No. 2 SEC. Middle of the pack Big 12 OSU beat middle of the pack SEC Mizzou. Bottom end Big 12 Baylor beat Bottom end SEC Vandy. ATM goes 8-4 in SEC, ATM averages 8-4 in Big 12. So tell me again about SEC superiority?

Ga. needs to talk to that backup who is transferring before he leaves. The great Dabo would've benched Fromm for the potential of the backup - which Dabo did at Clemson. Otherwise, Ga. is doomed to be close, but no cigar.

So - No. 1 SEC beat No. 1 Big 12. No. 2 Big 12 beat No. 2 SEC. Middle of the pack Big 12 OSU beat middle of the pack SEC Mizzou. Bottom end Big 12 Baylor beat Bottom end SEC Vandy. ATM goes 8-4 in SEC, ATM averages 8-4 in Big 12. So tell me again about SEC superiority?
Every team in the SEC rides Bamas coattail. I’ve got a pretty good feeling about Clemson putting it to Bama next Monday, I know I’ll be rooting for it myself!

I've checked Jonathan Vilma's twitter account. He's talked about everything but the TX/GA game a TX fan called him out on it and got a lot of likes.

Reactions: DrinkToIt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT