ADVERTISEMENT

Sooooo the Big 12 plays no defense?????

And D"Andre Swift that star rb was outrushed Tre Watson let alone Sam Ehlinger and he fumbled twice. Overrated that kid ain't got no heart. And that's the truth Ruth.

I don’t think Fromm could start in the Big 12. you have to be able to throw the ball.
Ga. needs to talk to that backup who is transferring before he leaves. The great Dabo would've benched Fromm for the potential of the backup - which Dabo did at Clemson. Otherwise, Ga. is doomed to be close, but no cigar.

So - No. 1 SEC beat No. 1 Big 12. No. 2 Big 12 beat No. 2 SEC. Middle of the pack Big 12 OSU beat middle of the pack SEC Mizzou. Bottom end Big 12 Baylor beat Bottom end SEC Vandy. ATM goes 8-4 in SEC, ATM averages 8-4 in Big 12. So tell me again about SEC superiority?

Ga. needs to talk to that backup who is transferring before he leaves. The great Dabo would've benched Fromm for the potential of the backup - which Dabo did at Clemson. Otherwise, Ga. is doomed to be close, but no cigar.

So - No. 1 SEC beat No. 1 Big 12. No. 2 Big 12 beat No. 2 SEC. Middle of the pack Big 12 OSU beat middle of the pack SEC Mizzou. Bottom end Big 12 Baylor beat Bottom end SEC Vandy. ATM goes 8-4 in SEC, ATM averages 8-4 in Big 12. So tell me again about SEC superiority?
Every team in the SEC rides Bamas coattail. I’ve got a pretty good feeling about Clemson putting it to Bama next Monday, I know I’ll be rooting for it myself!

I've checked Jonathan Vilma's twitter account. He's talked about everything but the TX/GA game a TX fan called him out on it and got a lot of likes.

Reactions: DrinkToIt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT