ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Break Tragedy

These bastards deserve a special place in the Lake of Fire.

You are correct, this will intentionally be swept under the rug by the communist-driven media because it is black on white, not the other way around.

Know this now: "the America we thought we knew" is long dead.

Damn. That was tough to read. They drugged her and then both had their way with her, then left her passed out for dead. Dad's with daughters don't need to read this.

Reactions: weevilcatch
Look up the Uniform Crime Reports. Blacks, 13 % of the population, commit 50+% of the murders.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Damn. That was tough to read. They drugged her and then both had their way with her, then left her passed out for dead. Dad's with daughters don't need to read this.

I don't have words, I have 4 daughters and would probably go crazy with anger and grief. Stories like these is why I have lots of guns.

Look up the Uniform Crime Reports. Blacks, 13 % of the population, commit 50+% of the murders.
^Indisputable objective facts.
I wonder how many of the SoBe thugs are really college students attending spring break or low life gangstas preying on students.

Notice our more liberal posters are strangely silent in this thread? I wonder why? Well I'm pretty sure I know why,

Notice our more liberal posters are strangely silent in this thread? I wonder why? Well I'm pretty sure I know why,

Same as the situation at the border with all of the ILLEGALS trying to crash into the U.S. Biden has failed the presidency, and they don't want to acknowledge it. Trump had it right, but the Dems egos won't let them admit that and re-implement Trump's border policies, which worked, because of the egos and their hatred for "orange man". :rolleyes:

Same as the situation at the border with all of the ILLEGALS trying to crash into the U.S. Biden has failed the presidency, and they don't want to acknowledge it. Trump had it right, but the Dems egos won't let them admit that and re-implement Trump's border policies, which worked, because of the egos and their hatred for "orange man". :rolleyes:

This, after four years of overreacting and criticizing anything Trump did, they pretty much have to do the opposite now or they will look like hypocrits. Even if a particular policy actually works, they will have to change it. Politics will destroy society eventually.

This, after four years of overreacting and criticizing anything Trump did, they pretty much have to do the opposite now or they will look like hypocrits. Even if a particular policy actually works, they will have to change it. Politics will destroy society eventually SOON.

FIFY

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT